FREE at http://badass.ocremix.org
BadAss: Boss Themes is the 30th album published by OverClocked ReMix. It features eighteen tracks from twenty artists, arranging boss themes from eighteen different games.
It was made by fans, for fans, and is not affiliated with or endorsed by any game publisher or developer; all images, characters, and original compositions are copyright their respective owners.
• Games: Final Fantasy V, Devil May Cry 3, Metal Gear Solid 4, Donkey Kong, Suikoden II, Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening, Final Fantasy VIII, Mega Man 3, Castlevania: Order of Ecclesia, Castlevania II, Castlevania: Harmony of Dissonance, Castlevania: Dawn of Sorrow, Castlevania: Symphony of the Night, Shadow Hearts: Covenant, G.I. Joe, Super Metroid, Mass Effect, Final Fantasy X, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles IV: Turtles in Time, Final Fantasy VII, Final Fantasy VI, Kirby Super Star
• Characters: Gilgamesh, Vergil, Laughing Octopus, Donkey Kong, Luca Blight, Nightmare, The Extreme, Dr. Wily, Dracula, Astaroth, Cobra, Ridley, Saren, Jecht, Shredder, Sephiroth, Kefka, King Dedede
• Composers: Jack Wall, Jun Ishikawa, Kazuma Jinnouchi, Kazumi Totaka, Ken-ichi Matsubara, Kozue Ishikawa, Masahiko Kimura, Michiru Yamane, Miki Higashino, Minako Hamano, Mutsuhiko Izumi, Nobuko Toda, Nobuo Uematsu, Nobuyuki Shioda, Sam Hulick, Shuichi Kobori, Soshiro Hokkai, Taisuke Araki, Tetsuya Shibata, Yasuaki Fujita, Yasunori Mitsuda, Yusuke Takahama
• David L. Puga
• Pieter van Os (pu_freak)
• Andrew Albon (Polar Eclipse) - logo cover
• Andrew Luers (OA) - logo cover modifications
• Brandon Strader - title screen cover, skull cover
• José the Bronx Rican (José E. Felix) - various video images
• Caleb Winters (Calebyte) - original design
• David Lloyd (djpretzel) - code revision
• Stevo Bortz (Level 99) - code revision
• Valérie Legendre (Vilecat) - background image
• José E. Felix (José the Bronx Rican)
• Pi_R_ed - "Crescendo to Chaos" director
• Jonathan Beil (Kanjika) - "Crescendo to Chaos" assistant director
• David W. Lloyd (djpretzel)
• Larry Oji (Liontamer)
Founded in 1999, OverClocked ReMix is an organization dedicated to the appreciation, preservation, and interpretation of video game music. Its primary focus is http://ocremix.org - a website featuring thousands of free fan arrangements, information on game music and composers, resources for aspiring artists, and a thriving community of video game music fans.
For media inquiries (interviews, articles, conventions) or soundtrack development with OverClocked ReMix, please contact us!
OverClocked ReMix is a not-for-profit site that provides a ton of free music, which requires a ton of bandwidth and a pretty hefty web server. We need your help to keep the site running!