Berlin • Los Angeles
"A talented producer from Los Angeles."
– Paul Oakenfold
Affiliated Labels (in alphabetical order):
Bar 25, BeatFreak, Black Hole Recordings, Bonzai Progressive, Click Records, Freegrant Music, Global Entry Recordings, ICONYC, Manual Music, Outta Limits, Perfecto Black, Perspectives Digital, Plattenbank, Ritter Butzke Records, Toolroom, Zerothree
Asia, Australia, Europe, Middle East:
All other territories:
Licensing for TV/Film/Ads/Gaming:
Galestian is a Los Angeles-born and Berlin-based electronic music artist, whose recent releases have been supported by a wide range of international tastemakers including Nicole Moudaber, Nora En Pure, Joris Voorn, Paul Oakenfold, Benny Benassi, Henry Saiz, Green Velvet, Gabriel & Dresden and many others.
His professional life in music began on public radio station KUCI 88.9 FM in 2003, where he hosted a weekly radio show for nearly a decade. His guests included world-renowned artists such as Carl Cox, Dubfire, Above & Beyond, and Armin van Buuren. Today, his monthly ‘Global Entry’ radio show is syndicated worldwide on over 50 outlets including Mambo Radio 89.4 FM in Ibiza and di.fm.
In 2017, Galestian signed to Paul Oakenfold’s Perfecto Black imprint and was featured as a guest on his Planet Perfecto Radio show (episode 383), reaching over 27 million listeners in 70 countries. In 2019, the two collaborated on a track called “Summer Nights”, celebrating Perfecto Black’s 50th release, which was featured in publications such as Dancing Astronaut and DJ Mag Latin America.
In April 2021, Galestian released an EP called “Hindsight” with Sebu from the Grammy-nominated band Capital Cities, including a remix from underground house and techno stalwart Olivier Giacomotto. The genre-crossing release continues to garner club and radio support from the industry’s most influential electronic music artists.
Gallivanting from North America, Europe, and Asia through iconic places such as Nevada's Burning Man to Sankeys Tokyo and Germany's renowned music festivals, his love for music is as unstoppable as his love for travel – with over 40 stamps collected in his passport to date. His distinctive music style remains difficult to pin down, covering a wide spectrum of melody-infused genres like deep and progressive house, melodic techno, and beyond.
* "Summer Nights" collaboration with Paul Oakenfold released in summer of 2019 as 50th release on Perfecto Black. - August 2019
* Alles Klar EP charts in Beatport's Progressive House Releases at #20, Melodic House & Techno Releases in #33 + chosen by Beatport as a "Staff Pick" and "Progressive House Future Classic" - July 2019
* Guest mix on Grammy-nominated Paul Oakenfold's Planet Perfecto radio show, episode 383 reaches 27 million people in 70+ countries worldwide.
* "Turn Up The Party" remix of certified RIAA Platinum and Gold recording artist VASSY released on Radikal Records. - April, 2016
* "Tell Me (ft. Mira J)" peaks at 18th on Beatport's Progressive House Releases charts, remaining in the top 40 charts for 15+ weeks. The "Space Mix" peaks at 14th on the Progressive House Top 100. International support from Hernan Cattaneo, Nick Warren (of Way Out West), Khen, Guy Mantzur, Cid Inc. + more – August 2017
* Support by BBC Radio 1 personality Judge Jules for 3 consecutive weeks on his Global Warm Up radio show. - 2016, March-April; 2012, April-May
* The DJ List’s “Top 10 DJs of Los Angeles.” - 2010
* Winner of Las Vegas Music Conference DJ Competition – 2006, September