Booking Inquiries: email@example.com
Production/Remix Inquiries: firstname.lastname@example.org
Licensing for TV/Film/Ads/Gaming: email@example.com
Help Global Entry Radio become a weekly show:
* Guest mix on Grammy-nominated Paul Oakenfold's Planet Perfecto radio show, episode 383 reaches 27 million people in 70+ countries worldwide.
* "Turn Up The Party" remix of certified RIAA Platinum and Gold recording artist VASSY released on Radikal Records. - April, 2016
* "Tell Me (ft. Mira J)" peaks at 18th on Beatport's Progressive House Releases charts, remaining in the top 40 charts for 15+ weeks. The "Space Mix" peaks at 14th on the Progressive House Top 100. International support from Hernan Cattaneo, Nick Warren (of Way Out West), Khen, Guy Mantzur, Cid Inc. + more – August 2017
* Paul Oakenfold becomes early adopter of "Rituals" on Planet Perfecto Radio, signing it for a Perfecto Records release for 2018 - September/October 2017
* Support by former BBC Radio 1 personality Judge Jules for 3 consecutive weeks on his Global Warm Up radio show. - 2016, March-April; 2012, April-May
* “Dancing on Jupiter" sees a third re-release on Outta Limits Recordings with support from Airwave and Matan Caspi, charting at #37 on the Beatport Progressive Release charts. - 2017/2016/2014
* The DJ List’s “Top 10 DJs of Los Angeles.” - 2010
* Winner of Las Vegas Music Conference DJ Competition – 2006, September
ABOUT ARTHUR GALESTIAN:
Arthur Galestian’s roots in electronic dance music stretch back to his discovery and proliferation of the genre in Los Angeles’ underground music scene of the 1990s. He began making a name for himself on KUCI 88.9FM beginning in 2003, where he opened the broadcast studios to some of the world’s most renowned artists such as Above & Beyond, Armin van Buuren, Carl Cox, and Dubfire. Arthur’s mixes have seen regular airplay on outlets such as SiriusXM Satellite Radio, iHeartRadio, and on terrestrial FM stations in the USA, South America, and Europe.
Since 2008, his music has seen consistent support from industry heavyweights such as former BBC Radio 1 personality Judge Jules, Paul Oakenfold, Armin van Buuren, Aly & Fila, Airwave, Lange, Max Graham, Monoverse, and Mark Sherry.
2017 marked the next chapter of his best years coming, with multiple releases charting on the Beatport progressive house charts for several months in a row. His deeper ‘Galestian’ releases have garnered the support of progressive house torch-bearers including Hernan Cattaneo, Nick Warren (of Way Out West), Khen, Eelke Kleijn, Paul Thomas, Guy J, and Guy Mantzur.
In 2018, Arthur signed to Paul Oakenfold’s Perfecto Black label and was featured as a guest on his Planet Perfecto Radio show (episode 383), reaching over 27 million listeners in 70 countries.
As a DJ, he has performed in cities across the USA, Europe, Canada, and Asia, sharing stages with artists like Fehrplay, Grum, Tritonal, Chris Lake, Matthew Dekay, Lange, Aly & Fila, Frankie Bones, and countless more.
His distinctive music style remains difficult to pin down, covering a wide spectrum of melody-infused genres like progressive house, deep house, techno, and trance.
Arthur has released on labels such as Perfecto Black, ICONYC Music, Outta Limits Recordings, Radikal Records, Mondo Records, Nueva Deep, Detox Records, Aurora Music, and System Recordings.