- 1. Blip Speak 8.57 120 plays 141.0 BPM
- 2. Sunday Imitations 4.31 84 plays 142.0 BPM
- 3. Hand Vise 7.22 78 plays
- 4. 150 6.27 105 plays 150.0 BPM
- 5. Meno 4.23 124 plays 124.0 BPM
- 6. Trison 7.26 101 plays 134.0 BPM
- 7. Katy Perry ET Remix Preview 0.32 223 plays
- 8. Burial Aquarius 6.04 113 plays 111.0 BPM
- 9. WIP-2 1.25 62 plays
- 1. Dynamic Interplay LivePA at Geologic Festival (7/17/05) 1.10.21 253 plays
Need a gift for a gifted musician?
The SoundCloud Premium accounts also come as virtual gifts and it takes only two minutes to get one. Head over to our Gift page and check out the different Premium accounts starting at only €29 per year.
I am a home studio musician who is one of the and far between these days still producing electronic music just on hardware. My musical styles generally range in the IDM to Ambient Techno genres with my sound often being characterized as "1990's sounding". In addition to writing music I am also a moderator at Serious-Sounds.net (http://www.serious-sounds.net). I also run the LivePA blog (http://www.livepa.blogspot.com) which is a blog dedicated to live electronic music and I run a podcast on electronic music production at Orju.net.
And of course since Twitter is the center of the universe these days you can find me on twitter at twitter.com/dinterplay or get podcast and music industry news at twitter.com/orju
If you are a member of any of the above communities and follow me, please send me a PM so I know who you are.