- 1. Egoistic Coma by TUFO 2.34 199 plays
- 2. Cheese To Oedipus by Five Easy Pieces 4.07 2345 plays
- 3. Hayao by TUFO 3.20 137 plays
- 4. Lupin IV by TUFO 2.39 73 plays
- 5. Cutie Detones by TUFO 3.32 80 plays
- 6. Chocolate Castle by TUFO 3.08 119 plays
- 7. Massive Attack - Teardrop (TUFO remix) by Five Easy Pieces 3.47 1457 plays
- 1. Poppin in da hood [CWURL013 PREVIEW] 2.00 1048 plays
- 2. Leadlights [CWURL013 PREVIEW] 2.00 750 plays
- 3. Crying over [CWURL013 PREVIEW] 2.00 617 plays
- 4. Thrill seeker [CWURL013 PREVIEW] 2.00 546 plays
- 5. Up for some love [CWURL013 PREVIEW] 2.00 555 plays
- 6. Real Beatz [CWURL013 PREVIEW] 2.00 623 plays
Need a gift for a gifted musician?
TUFO is an experimental electronic music duo from Italy, that grew up on Jay Dee and Hayao Miyazaki. They take their name from the stone that built most of the Roman Empire.
Two years ago, TUFO released their debut Leadlights EP on Citywurl. The duo returns with their sophomore Egoistic Coma EP on Five Easy Pieces, out on June 9. This was made with anime snippets, vocal samples from friends using analogue equipment over a period of two months. It’s a collection of bizarre, melodically-driven instrumentals.