- 1. The Witch of the Dell 8.00 866 plays
- 2. Autumn 6.12 1717 plays
- 3. Death of A Mouse 7.35 2655 plays
- 4. Silent Night 4.44 878 plays
- 5. The Rain Dance 10.26 5175 plays 95.0 BPM
- 6. The Auld Dingle Dangle 5.36 1594 plays 200.0 BPM
- 7. Down Dingle Dell 6.34 1592 plays
- 8. Waking Sleeping Working Dreaming 7.36 954 plays 140.0 BPM
- 9. Seventh C Remastered by Smallfish Recordings 6.56 615 plays 120.0 BPM
- 10. Seventh C 6.56 628 plays 120.0 BPM
- 11. Tyrolol 5.02 299 plays 83.0 BPM
- 12. Dolce et Dolor 6.00 347 plays 95.0 BPM
- 13. Koola Hula 5.33 426 plays 82.0 BPM
- 14. Blue Siesta 5.05 425 plays 95.0 BPM
- 15. Sorry 3.07 303 plays 105.0 BPM
- 16. Ukulele Ain't Noise Pollution 3.01 577 plays 106.0 BPM
- 17. I Believe In Father Christmas (Cover) 4.11 895 plays
Welcome to the world of Chamber Folk! A home made orchestra entirely faked using wind instrument controlled strings wrapped snugly around my trusty songwriting companion, my ukulele. Uke has proved an instrumental (pun intended!) songwriting companion leading me slowly and surely to a quaint little world of gentle sounds and wistful melodies.
I see myself as part of a new cottage industry, home grown music recorded in living rooms and bedrooms around the world, a revolution driven by the absurd power of computers. Now imagination is the true limit. Naturally, as with all cottage industry workers, I'm broke =)
In general I would say I'm a right tart when it comes to instruments. First and foremost a guitarist at heart, with a sneakin love of the bass, having an illicit affair with a ukulele and a lewd liaison with an Akai EWI USB all strung together with Ableton.
I love the fact that sitting at my PC in my living room I can construct all kinds of music that would have needed a studio just 10 years ago. Ain't technology grand!