- 1. The Witch of the Dell 8.00 734 plays
- 2. Autumn 6.12 1650 plays
- 3. Death of A Mouse 7.35 2421 plays
- 4. Silent Night 4.44 833 plays
- 5. The Rain Dance 10.26 4844 plays 95.0 BPM
- 6. The Auld Dingle Dangle 5.36 1495 plays 200.0 BPM
- 7. Down Dingle Dell 6.34 1523 plays
- 8. Waking Sleeping Working Dreaming 7.36 936 plays 140.0 BPM
- 9. Seventh C Remastered by Smallfish Recordings 6.56 556 plays 120.0 BPM
- 10. Seventh C 6.56 614 plays 120.0 BPM
- 11. Tyrolol 5.02 285 plays 83.0 BPM
- 12. Dolce et Dolor 6.00 334 plays 95.0 BPM
- 13. Koola Hula 5.33 413 plays 82.0 BPM
- 14. Blue Siesta 5.05 409 plays 95.0 BPM
- 15. Sorry 3.07 292 plays 105.0 BPM
- 16. Ukulele Ain't Noise Pollution 3.01 559 plays 106.0 BPM
- 17. I Believe In Father Christmas (Cover) 4.11 779 plays
Welcome to the world of Chamber Folk! A home made orchestra entirely faked using wind instrument controlled strings wrapped snugly around my trusty songwriting companion, my ukulele. Uke has proved an instrumental (pun intended!) songwriting companion leading me slowly and surely to a quaint little world of gentle sounds and wistful melodies.
I see myself as part of a new cottage industry, home grown music recorded in living rooms and bedrooms around the world, a revolution driven by the absurd power of computers. Now imagination is the true limit. Naturally, as with all cottage industry workers, I'm broke =)
In general I would say I'm a right tart when it comes to instruments. First and foremost a guitarist at heart, with a sneakin love of the bass, having an illicit affair with a ukulele and a lewd liaison with an Akai EWI USB all strung together with Ableton.
I love the fact that sitting at my PC in my living room I can construct all kinds of music that would have needed a studio just 10 years ago. Ain't technology grand!