- Secret Mountains - High Horse (Henry T. Brown Remix) Artwork scottwilson on November 21, 2012 18:24
- The Bob Meyer Project - Things I've Thunk (Frieder) Artwork scottwilson on September 19, 2012 14:44
- 1. warmer - fold 3.13 264 plays
- 2. Angie Atkinson - Ukulele Love Song 4.49 18 plays
- 3. Port St. Willow - Stay Even - Weathervane Demo Mix 5.44 325 plays
- 4. Sample Mix 15 4.47 38 plays
- 5. A Classic Education - Night Owl Demo Mix 2.53 879 plays
- 6. Lunar Rising - No Sleep - Experiment 2.57 179 plays
- 7. Alt.Timers - Lattice 6.06 122 plays
- 8. Odey - Stark - Sample Mix 6.07 49 plays
- 9. Henry T. Brown #75 20.22 133 plays
- 10. Bob Meyer Project - Witchcraft 5.55 41 plays
- 11. Alt.Timers - One Off, Or Two 10.05 70 plays
- 12. Bob Meyer Project - Brain Science 5.59 80 plays
- 13. Hello Psycho - Up in the Clouds 3.18 70 plays
- 14. Jim Soloway - Memories of a Friend 2.03 44 plays
- 15. Brennan - California Dreaming Demo Mix 2.28 70 plays
- 16. Craig Balan - I'm So Tired 2.01 8 plays
Scott Wilson is a Westchester, NY based freelance mix engineer specializing in jazz, improvisational, minimal, noisy, swirly, acoustic electric music.
Contact email@example.com for rates and availability for mixing or location-based recording.
Our studio is built around the equivalent of a digitally controlled, custom-voiced tube console with built-in dynamics. It's perfect for lending heft to electronic, acoustic, jazz, singer-songwriter, and electro-acoustic music. Mixes are dynamic and sound loud without resorting to extreme digital-domain hard limiting.
The master section includes two stages of super transparent limiting and A/D is managed by an Anagram Technologies ADC running an independent sample rate. Dynamics are supplied by a number of outboard processors including the SLAM, ELOP, and Vari Mu compressors. Additional hardware is easily patched in on a per-session basis.