- 1. Buenos Dias 5.48 77 plays
- 2. Buenas Noches 9.34 61 plays
- 3. Buenas Tardes 7.32 275 plays
- 4. Yo 8.23 123 plays
- 5. Adriano Mirabile - Continues Think (Razz Remix) 8.35 92 plays
- 6. Lunfardo 8.02 49 plays 124.0 BPM
- 7. El Super Clasico Del Domingo 6.50 60 plays
- 8. Chorro 6.34 63 plays 123.0 BPM
- 9. Fuego (Razz Ambient Mix) 6.53 210 plays 123.0 BPM
- 10. Minimal Switch (Razz Techno Remix) 6.42 159 plays 126.0 BPM
- 11. Israel Vich - Crazy People (Razz Remix) 8.15 401 plays 124.0 BPM
- 12. Razz - Hondo (Original MIx) - "Obsidian Compilation" (BLAQ048) 7.09 228 plays 124.0 BPM
- 13. Altiplano 6.32 112 plays 124.0 BPM
- 14. Viaje 7.47 68 plays 124.0 BPM
- 15. Razz - Andina (Original Mix) 6.26 128 plays 124.0 BPM
- 16. Rubios y Gobidos (Razz Remix) 7.37 50 plays 124.0 BPM
A few years ago a dj collective crashed into the Buenos Aires scene with a fresh idea: InDaMix was an intense and creative approach to dancefloor-driven turntablism by Neb, Facundo Piñeiro, Wan Lee y Panther, playing on 8 hands. They taught Razz how to mix, and soon thereafter he was a part of those mytical parties, djing back to back with his mentors. But his love for electronic music comes back from 1990 as an early fan of Z95 radio station and rave parties at Parque Sarmiento. Trained as a drummer, he decided to switch to turntables to express his particular ideas about groove.
His career led him to play in an overwhelming number of parties and venues in Argentina, along with practically every fellow artist in that competitive scene. His residencies at Superclub (Buenos Aires News), BPM, Opera Bay and the Garage party speak loud about his talent.
He moves to Mexico to become a part of Pantamuzik artist roaster as a DJ, with the task of researching, finding and spinning quality music made in Latin America that hasn’t been discovered yet.