Youth Unemployment in UK - Three Documentaries for BBC RADIO 3 tracks, 15.01 Radio Youthology on January 20, 2012 15:10
- 1. GROUP1 Youth Unemployment in UK - Uncovering the truth - for BBC RADIO 5.01 134 plays
- 2. GROUP2 Youth Unemployment in UK Uncovering the truth - for BBC RADIO 5.00 74 plays
- 3. GROUP3 Youth Unemployment in UK - Uncovering the truth - BBC WM 4.59 66 plays
- 1. Power of Art 15.43 217 plays
- 2. A life of Grime 10.00 233 plays
- 3. Charity Starts At Home 29.53 89 plays
- 4. Volunteering for a difference 26.23 128 plays
- 5. Identity - Misconceptions and preconceptions 31.41 137 plays
- 6. HIV - Focus Yemen 25.36 90 plays
- 7. Action Medical Research Azkar 10.51 49 plays
- 8. Kerian Singer Interview 47.03 31 plays
- 9. Migrapolis Broadcast 6.12 31 plays
- 10. World Beats In Oslo 26.25 92 plays
Radio Youthology is a cutting edge youth development program and a online radio station which supports and nurtures the development of young people's intellectual, professional and creative aptitudes through innovative media projects. It was started by Birmingham based NGO, Ulfah Arts & Media with generous support from Adobe Foundation, MediaBox and Media Trust in early 2010 and launched it's first online radio station in March 2011. Radio Y now broadcasts radio programmes by its volunteers and other youth radio initiatives around the world! Radio Youthology encourages the young people to contribute in the society as leaders in media, arts and public life.
Our projects strengthen life-skills, motivate graduating from school, encourage volunteerism, support professional training goals and prepare young people for the technology driven 21st century job market.