Professional Dreams that came true 2 tracks, 2.57.16 A Professional Dreamer on September 21, 2012 15:10
- 1. Hoochi at Klub Melodica FfM 10/10/12 1.14.24 5582 plays 122.0 BPM
- 2. A Professional Dreamer at 5 Jahre Klangextase Kassel 08/05/13 1.42.51 5876 plays
- 1. Professional Dreaming | Traumstunde#01 | Deutsch von Anfängern 1.04.32 13209 plays 123.0 BPM
- 2. Professional Dreaming | Traumstunde#02 | Speaking in Code 1.24.23 11274 plays 124.0 BPM
- 3. Professional Dreaming | Traumstunde#03 | Wolkenlos 1.17.45 8803 plays 123.0 BPM
- 4. Professional Dreaming | Traumstunde#04 | BunteBlätterBallett 1.05.47 7062 plays
- 5. Professional Dreaming | Traumstunde#05 | Kamsahamnida 1.07.03 12117 plays
Find more stuff by Berni&me on his recently upgraded Account: Bernhard Mokosch
Listen to my latest official Podcast for http://simonandme.com/ here: SIMON&ME // MUSIQUE No.7 x A Professional Dreamer by SIMON&ME // MUSIQUE
- A Professional Dreamer (Hoochi) -
In Middle School, a huge guy passing by mentioned i would look like "Ho-Chi-Minh"... my friends loved it, starting to call me like that. Some people knew me for more than two years before they realized that this actually wasn't my real name. So i did not choose this name by myself, i just tried to make it look less scary over the years.
My earliest memory connected with Electronic Music is sitting in the back of a tiny Opel listening to "Iron Eden" by The Gate (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RdoBR09q4so) back in the 90's. My friend had spent all his money on this new Subwoofer, placed directly behind the place i was sitting on. It was my first time experiencing this kind of music at a volume it is supposed to be heard. You can imagine that my 15 year old mind literally was blown. ;)
Even if i am open to every Genre and enjoy to listen to all kinds of music (as long as its really music and not purely driven by Greed), Electronic Music was the main focus since then. People started to use strange words, trying to categorize different types of Electronic Music. For me personally, that makes not much sense. I prefer to call it just "Electronic Music"(even if the Term is outdated again, as the Music isn't purely electronic anymore - or never was). Maybe i am just sick and tired of having everything well sorted - i grew up in Germany. :)
Mixing or doing music (which always means to create something like an "emotional pattern") always fascinated me. I never made it to start doing it myself though.
Finally i decided to make the first steps, starting with digital Equipment. Most certainly too late to make a living out of it, but hopefully still in time to make some people smile.
I hope you enjoy listening to the stuff i uploaded. My apologies for bad mixing skills.
"I refuse to compromise or follow trends when it comes to my sound. My music is purely for entertainment." - A Guy Called Gerald
Listen to less recent Mixes on http://www.mixcloud.com/hoochi/