- 1. Enchanted shores (The Calenad-Isles) 2.45 122 plays
- 2. Island of Magic (The Calenad-Isles) 2.13 56 plays
- 3. Land of Desolation (Inspired by Morrowind) 3.08 148 plays
- 4. Desert Night 3.32 134 plays
- 5. Rural Countryside (Calenad-Isles) 2.38 111 plays
- 6. The Island of Greyrock (Calenad Isles) 2.15 43 plays
- 7. Yrmo Krevak (Calenad-Isles) 2.10 163 plays
- 8. An Evening in Summer (Calenad-Isles) 2.48 31 plays
- 9. Frozen Seas 2.40 45 plays
My name is Philipe Zenz I’m a composer from Marburg (Germany).
I always was fascinated by the sound of big orchestras. So I have found my way into (orchestral) composition.
When composing, I always try to convey different moods or situations. I often have images or scenes in mind to that I’m composing then. By the timbres of different instruments, by melodies and musical ideas, music becomes the expression of thoughts and emotions and can make images, scenes or storys alive.
I’m producing music using Cubase along with professional samples such as by East West/Quantum Leap or by the Vienna Symphonic Library (VSL)
My music is surely influenced by the style of romantic composers such as Gustav Mahler, Richard Strauss, Richard Wagner, Antonín Dvořák and Sergei Rachmaninow, but also by the style of (film-)composers such as Howard Shore, John Williams und Jeremy Soule. However, I’ve found my own composition style over time
If you listened to my music, please leave a comment. I'm always happy about constructive criticism and suggestions, I'm also happy about compliments.
You have questions? You need music for your project?
Contact me: email@example.com