- 1. [BAK027] Miditec - Heavy Water (Original Mix) - OUT NOW! 3.32 359 plays 127.0 BPM
- 2. [BAK027] Miditec - Fracture (Original Mix) - OUT NOW! 3.15 300 plays 125.0 BPM
- 3. [BAK015] Primal Beat - Knocking on Hell's Door (Miditec & JoanLui Rmx) - OUT NOW! 3.44 512 plays 127.0 BPM
- 4. [BAK012] Miditec - Splitter (Original Mix) - OUT NOW! 3.30 629 plays 126.0 BPM
- 5. [BAK012] Miditec - Erebos (Original Mix) - OUT NOW 3.24 581 plays 127.0 BPM
- 6. La Vitamina - Liberator (Miditec & JoanLui Rmx) - Soon on Silent Hell Records! 3.03 370 plays 127.0 BPM
- 7. Rhate - The Abyss - Miditec RMX - OUT NOW! 3.00 185 plays 127.0 BPM
- 8. Kai Pattenberg - Juggernaut (Miditec & JoanLui's Bitchslap Rmx) - OUT NOW! 3.30 201 plays
- 9. Kevin Witt - Typewriter (Miditec & JoanLui Rmx) - OUT NOW ON BEATPORT!! 3.34 328 plays 127.0 BPM
- 10. Klangtronik - Tool - Miditec & JoanLui RMX - OUT NOW! 3.00 334 plays 126.0 BPM
- 11. Miditec & JoanLui - Maschinentanz (Original Mix) - Out on HELL BEAT LTD 2.30 188 plays 127.0 BPM
- 12. Poy Poy - Darkness of Space - Dark Matter RMX - Out 2012-06-25 on EP DIGITAL MUSIC 3.39 603 plays 127.0 BPM
- 13. Grieche - Jack the Ripper - Miditec's Butcher RMX - Out 2012-06-11 on LOGIN Rec 8.09 1515 plays 126.0 BPM
- 14. [CRMNL012] Miditec - Wild Life (Original Mix) 1.32 602 plays 125.0 BPM
- 15. [CRMNL012] Miditec - Stampede (Original Mix) 1.44 827 plays 126.0 BPM
- 16. [CRMNL012] Miditec - Amazonas (Original Mix) 1.38 833 plays 125.0 BPM
- Resident Advisor
- Beast Factory
- Brachial Kontakt
- Hell Beat Limited
- EP Digital Music
- Criminal R3cords
Born in the 80's Frederik Martin aka Miditec early got influenced by the Sound of Depeche Mode and the sound of this decade. His father was a musician and so it's no wonder that Frederik got his first keyboard at the age of 7 and played in a school band for many years. At the age of 13 his taste for music changes to Heavy Metal but this didn't last long... He got his firt electronic music experience by the age of 15 and from than on it was Techno and Electro that changed his life. Great idols were and still are Dave Clarke, Luke Slater, Umek, Dj Bam Bam, Bad Boy Bill and much more.
For many years the only thing was celebrating the culture and the music...
Established in 2011, Miditec found his place in producing electronic sound. First he was making Minimal and Tech House tracks, which were his first productions and soon he got his first release "The Wild Life Ep" on Criminal R3cords. As the minimal sound got too boring for him, he was lured to the darker and banging side of techno and got flashed by this sound. Names like The Space Dj's, Niereich, Sutter Cane, Dj Hi-Shock, Cortechs and all the great Ones are his idols and he got his first productions in this style done. He got some skills by learning by doing and with some little help of his mate and well known producer Grieche and his loved program Ableton, he pushed out some tracks which were recognized by labels like Beast Factory, Hell Beat Ltd, Brachial Kontakt etc. and so Miditec got a relase on Brachial Kontakt, the "Addicted Ep". This was the reason to push hiself forward to get more and more skills to make better sounds and we can be curious what is still to come from this talented producer...
HELL BEAT LIMITED,
SILENT HELL RECORDS,
EP DIGITAL RECORDS,
Typewriter - MIDITEC & JOANLUI RMX
(Beast Factory Recordings)
ADDICTED EP (BAK012)
Death List V/A - MASCHINENTANZ
(Hell Beat Ltd)
Darkness of Space - DARK MATTER RMX
(EP Digital Music)
Jack the Ripper - BUTCHER RMX
Harley David Son - RUDE RMX
Wild Life EP
Out on Beatport and all other e- stores!
ZOMBIE IN PROGRESS
More will follow.
For questions or requests, feel free to
write me a personal message here on SoundCloud.
All Tracks are unmastered!
Thanks for listening to my tracks!!