- 1. [Ashh Ist] [Organic podcast series] || Organic 58.33 270 plays 131.0 BPM
- 2. [Ashh Ist] [Organic podcast series] || Liquid 1.00.00 137 plays 129.8 BPM
- 3. [Ashh Ist] [Organic podcast series] || Solid 1.08.10 143 plays 129.8 BPM
- 4. [Ashh Ist] [Organic podcast series] || Molecolare 1.00.06 233 plays 131.5 BPM
- 5. [Ashh Ist] [Organic podcast series] || Physiological Sequences 1.30.01 290 plays 129.8 BPM
- 6. [Ashh Ist] [Organic podcast series] || Synthetic Polymers 2.01.31 341 plays 131.0 BPM
- 7. [Ashh Ist] [Organic podcast series] || Noises from the room 59.14 158 plays
- 8. [Ashh Ist] [Organic podcast series] || 5° DAN 1.30.33 100 plays
- 1. [Cyclo Sound] present: Step across the border 1.11.54
- 2. [Cyclo Sound] present: Konçeptiòn 1.17.54 122.0 BPM
- 3. [Cyclo Sound] present: Microlitic Cataclysm (sons of low frequency) 1.40.03 125.0 BPM
- Download track Go to track [Cyclo Sound] present: [re_work Loop Consortium] Strangers for the Strange4. [Cyclo Sound] present: [re_work Loop Consortium] Strangers for the Strange 1.37.24 120.0 BPM
- 5. [Cyclo Sound] present: Time Boarding at Terminal n.Five 1.22.18 122.0 BPM
- 6. [Cyclo Sound] present: Narcoleptic 1.30.06
- 7. [Cyclo Sound] present: Unconventional Suitcase 1.03.01 123.0 BPM
- 8. [Cyclo Sound] present: Blue Regretions 1.00.34 120.0 BPM
- 9. [Cyclo Sound] present: Dial A Tone 1.00.11 120.0 BPM
- 10. [Cyclo Sound] [re_work Loop Consortium] present: un_Scape 1.03.17 120.0 BPM
- 11. [Cyclo Sound] present: Micro Plastique (a tribute to Shuttle 358) 1.04.30
- 12. [Cyclo Sound][re_work Loop Consortium] present: SubDubSound 1.13.40
- 13. [Cyclo Sound] present: A Tribute To Shuttle358 1.09.19
- 14. [Cyclo Sound] [re_work Loop Consortium] present: SchwarzRaum 1.05.04 95.0 BPM
- 15. [Cyclo Sound] present: Xin_Dan 1.03.13 123.0 BPM
- 16. [Cyclo Sound] present: Noises from other space 1.05.24 122.0 BPM
- 17. [Cyclo Sound] present: Rumors, Noises and Silence 1.28.05
- 18. [Cyclo Sound] present: Kushak 1.00.00
- 19. [Cyclo Sound] present: Soul Food 1.11.11 123.0 BPM
- 20. [Cyclo Sound] present: Acufene 56.22
- 21. [Cyclo Sound] present: Soul Center 1.35.37
- 22. [Cyclo Sound] present: Smoothness 2.00.33 123.0 BPM
- 23. [Cyclo Sound] present: Death Under the Sun 1.36.52 125.0 BPM
- 1. [Deep Inside] The garden 1.31.51 509 plays
- 2. [Deep Inside] Some Old Shits 1.42.43 473 plays 125.0 BPM
- 3. [Deep Inside] Smooth in a Jazzlander 1.38.33 676 plays 128.0 BPM
- 4. [Deep Inside] 24Hour Party People 1.17.07 766 plays
- 5. [Deep Inside] 'Zu dan' [afterhour "From Sunset to Sunrise party 2010"] 1.16.45 598 plays
- 6. [Deep Inside] Inside Depth 2.37.16 267 plays
- 7. [Deep Inside] Deep Water 1.24.11 319 plays
- 8. [Deep Inside] JemB @ Plug In[15.12.006] 1.18.01 156 plays
- 9. [Deep Inside] Smooth Deep 1.32.06 497 plays
- 10. 31.12.12 || 01.01.13 JemB [deephouse warm up for friendly people] 1.23.22 394 plays 125.5 BPM
- Ashh Ist
- Resident Advisor
- SvarioniPremeditati Podcast Series
- Italians Groove
- Italians Groove (fanpage)
- Cyclo Sound (fanpage)
- Cyclo Sound on Vimeo
- Cyclo Sound on MixCloud
- Cyclo Sound on ReverbNation
- Cyclo Sound on Samurai fm
JemB starts his experience as a DJ in Bologna in the early 90's through the radio experience of 'K Centrale Radio' and format KONTAINER (http://www.radioforpeace.info/kontainer.htm)
The radio becomes an important professional experience for JemB, where he matures and refines his djing technique . The radio also became an important meeting point where JEMB can deal with a lot of djs, producers, promoters and where important collaborations and friendships were born.
Jemb gained his experience working together with labels such as Mixtophonico lab, [LED] Link Electronic Department, Italian Bassline rec., Afun rec and Tz records. He also shared the microphone with the Unzip Project (shape / Cocoricò club) and who will also attend the Street Rave in 2003 in Bologna.
Thanks to these strong relationships,
JEMB brings in the studios of 'K Centrale Radio' International Djs such as Norm Talley (Beatdownsound rec.), Khan (matador rec - playhouse rec.), Daniel Meteo (Meteo Sound), dj K Rock (Rephlex rec), Vladimir Ivkovic (Important rec), Amon Tobin (ninja tune), dj Food(ninja tune), Bad Company( B.C. Rec), Usual Suspect feat Mc.Verse (Hardware Renegade rec.), Cause 4 Concerne (C4C rec), Danilo Vigorito (orion), Wang Inc (sonig rec), Panacea (position Crome rec.) just to mention some. (http://www.radioforpeace.info/kontainer_show.htm here the complete line up)
In addition to to these experience, Jemb worked closely with the LINK (http://www.link.bo.it/), historical multicultural center of Bologna, where he enriched his musical training.
Encouraged by Mauro Borella (H_uge), jemb in collaboration with Alessandro Merola(IRMA records), gave birth to the COOLER project.
After this experiences, Jemb returns to his hometown, and thanks to the friendship of Vito Arpino (Arpino) and fabrizio Ippolito aka Doraemon, JEMB joins the collaborative project LAB080, active in the production of events and communication and dissemination of cross-cultural scene in South Italy.
Today JEMB,in collaboration with Gennaro Tosto aka Vonboot, works at the blog "Svarioni Premeditati”, a Bari/Italy based blog.
together they share their point of view about electronic music plugging mixes, livesets, podcasts and radioshows.
He's work is focused on the Svarioni Premeditati Podcast series [SP # Podcast Series]
Respect the Silence // Save the Underground
Electronic music * Detroit Techno * Rhythm Afro-futuristic
New project is 'Italian's Groove'
Italian's Groove is a podcast radio created with the intention of sharing a place aimed the promotion of Italian djs and producers of electronic music [in its various declinations] around the world. Our first node is StromKraft Radio