- 1. H2R039 : Sticky Fingers - Shadows (Original Mix) 3.40 260 plays 0.0 BPM
- 2. H2R039 : Sticky Fingers - Old Skool (Original Mix) 3.47 265 plays 0.0 BPM
- 3. H2R039 : Sticky Fingers - No Shame (Original Mix) 3.55 162 plays 0.0 BPM
H2R037 : D.Trac3d & Jay Walker - Zero EP Feat. Dark D 3 tracks, 8.44 Held2Ransom on June 07, 2013 10:38
- 1. H2R037 : D.Trac3d - Zero (Original Mix) 2.53 117 plays 0.0 BPM
- 2. H2R037 : D.Trac3d & Jay Walker - Bad But Good (Original Mix) 2.56 166 plays 0.0 BPM
- 3. H2R037 : D.Trac3d & Jay Walker feat. Dark D - Kontrol Da Format (Original Mix) 2.55 80 plays 0.0 BPM
- 1. H2R036 : Eddie Voyager - Hey Mr DJ (Original Mix) 2.56 166 plays 0.0 BPM
- 2. H2R036 : Eddie Voyager - Let Me See Ur Hands! (Original Mix) 2.57 125 plays 0.0 BPM
- 3. H2R036 : Eddie Voyager - Mashup (Original Mix) 3.03 117 plays 0.0 BPM
- 4. H2R036 : Eddie Voyager - Shake Shake (Original Mix) 2.56 77 plays 0.0 BPM
Having both hailed from an oldskool background Richie K & Eddie Voyager have been involved with the dance music scene since the early 90`s , either DJ`ing or making tracks , spanning through a number of genres such as Hardcore , Jungle , Hardhouse and later to the Hardcore Breaks sound and breakbeats and Electro , under various differnt guises, both Richie and Eddie had numerous releases in the Hardcore Breaks scene on lables such as Gurnin Beatz , Ruffneck Recordings , Plain lazy , Island Connections , Mertwax , Repeat Offender Records , Sharkfin Records , Hardcore Lives , Vitamin K and compilations like the Hardcore energy series of cd`s , then following on from where they left off with the revival of the "oldskool" sound and bringing that vibe and style into more modern tinged production and ideas , Held 2 Ransom , a diverse breakbeat orientated lable was set up by Richie K and Eddie Voyager in late 2008 with the intention of releasing thier own productions and remix`s. Having both run vinyl lables previously an watching the decline in sales for an allready small but growing scene , they both embraced the digital takeover , realising that this allowed them the opportunity to release thier music , when and where they wanted , and would get thier sound and philosophies out to a wider audience .
So in late 2008 the first 4 track digital ep was released , The Without a Trace ep , forging the different styles they liked into thier own sound , a further 3 eps were released in 2009 , and now in 2010 with 2 releases allready in the bag , they are looking to step up the game , with distribution sorted the guys are hoping to make up for lost time and firmly establish the Held 2 Ransom brand and sound into 2011 and beyond .