- 1. H2R039 : Sticky Fingers - Shadows (Original Mix) 3.40 564 plays 0.0 BPM
- 2. H2R039 : Sticky Fingers - Old Skool (Original Mix) 3.47 789 plays 0.0 BPM
- 3. H2R039 : Sticky Fingers - No Shame (Original Mix) 3.55 384 plays 0.0 BPM
H2R037 : D.Trac3d & Jay Walker - Zero EP Feat. Dark D 3 tracks, 8.44 Held2Ransom on June 07, 2013 10:38
- 1. H2R037 : D.Trac3d - Zero (Original Mix) 2.53 131 plays 0.0 BPM
- 2. H2R037 : D.Trac3d & Jay Walker - Bad But Good (Original Mix) 2.56 195 plays 0.0 BPM
- 3. H2R037 : D.Trac3d & Jay Walker feat. Dark D - Kontrol Da Format (Original Mix) 2.55 100 plays 0.0 BPM
- 1. H2R036 : Eddie Voyager - Hey Mr DJ (Original Mix) 2.56 191 plays 0.0 BPM
- 2. H2R036 : Eddie Voyager - Let Me See Ur Hands! (Original Mix) 2.57 147 plays 0.0 BPM
- 3. H2R036 : Eddie Voyager - Mashup (Original Mix) 3.03 161 plays 0.0 BPM
- 4. H2R036 : Eddie Voyager - Shake Shake (Original Mix) 2.56 95 plays 0.0 BPM
Need a gift for a gifted musician?
The SoundCloud Premium accounts also come as virtual gifts and it takes only two minutes to get one. Head over to our Gift page and check out the different Premium accounts starting at only €29 per year.
Having both hailed from an oldskool background Richie K & Eddie Voyager have been involved with the dance music scene since the early 90`s , either DJ`ing or making tracks , spanning through a number of genres such as Hardcore , Jungle , Hardhouse and later to the Hardcore Breaks sound and breakbeats and Electro , under various differnt guises, both Richie and Eddie had numerous releases in the Hardcore Breaks scene on lables such as Gurnin Beatz , Ruffneck Recordings , Plain lazy , Island Connections , Mertwax , Repeat Offender Records , Sharkfin Records , Hardcore Lives , Vitamin K and compilations like the Hardcore energy series of cd`s , then following on from where they left off with the revival of the "oldskool" sound and bringing that vibe and style into more modern tinged production and ideas , Held 2 Ransom , a diverse breakbeat orientated lable was set up by Richie K and Eddie Voyager in late 2008 with the intention of releasing thier own productions and remix`s. Having both run vinyl lables previously an watching the decline in sales for an allready small but growing scene , they both embraced the digital takeover , realising that this allowed them the opportunity to release thier music , when and where they wanted , and would get thier sound and philosophies out to a wider audience .
So in late 2008 the first 4 track digital ep was released , The Without a Trace ep , forging the different styles they liked into thier own sound , a further 3 eps were released in 2009 , and now in 2010 with 2 releases allready in the bag , they are looking to step up the game , with distribution sorted the guys are hoping to make up for lost time and firmly establish the Held 2 Ransom brand and sound into 2011 and beyond .