Counter Future - A Sound Exposure Vol. 3 | eqx-050 | Equinox 10 Year Anniversary Release 3 tracks, 39.46 Equinox Records on December 01, 2012 17:29
- 1. Counter Future - A Sound Exposure Vol. 3 (Preview Mix 1) 18.20 5121 plays
- 2. Counter Future - A Sound Exposure Vol. 3 (Preview Mix 2) 17.57 1329 plays
- 3. Geste - P.I.N.N. Electronics (eqx-049, Counter Future Flexi Disc) 3.29 884 plays
Godblesscomputers - Freedom Is Remixed (eqxdgtl-010) 3 tracks, 18.15 Equinox Records on August 21, 2013 14:36
- 1. Godblesscomputers - Freedom Is Remixed (Preview Mix) (eqxdgtl-010) 9.59 702 plays
- 2. Godblesscomputers - Nowhere (813 Remix) (Out Now via Addictech.com!) 4.00 3882 plays
- 3. Godblesscomputers - Feel Sick 4.16 1787 plays
Godblesscomputers - Freedom Is O.K. (eqx-046) 2 tracks, 7.36 Equinox Records on November 30, 2012 12:53
- 1. Playpad Circus - Phantasma (Preview Mix) 6.28 1355 plays
Equinox Records was founded in late 2002 as a platform to release music for artists that shared the same ideas and visions of sound and art. Originally based in Munich and residing in Berlin since 2005, the label is still following its early concept of “organic/electronic” beats. Since then, it has released new urban electronic music in genre fields that range from leftfield electronica and instrumental hip-hop to styles like glitch, idm, electro and dubstep.
Many aspiring artists have joined the roster or have contributed to Equinox releases so far:
2econd Class Citizen (UK), Deckard (GER), Ceschi (USA), DJ Scientist (GER), David Vangel (CAN), Geste (FR), Kraddy (USA), Son Of Kick (UK), Demokracy (RUS), Sole And The Skyrider Band (USA), Free The Robots (USA), Arcsin (USA), Emynd (USA), DiViNCi (USA), just to name a few.
Furthermore, remixers and featured guests included artists like Mochipet (USA), 2Mex (USA, Visionaries), Mikah 9 (USA, Freestyle Fellowship), Fulgeance (FR, Musique Large), Si Begg (UK, Noodles, Big Dada), Awol One (USA) and K-The-I??? (Mush / Big Dada).
Concentrating on exceptional and remarkable designs (physical releases often include stencings, embossings, printed inlays and extensive gatefold sleeves) the label has been getting positive press feedback in electronica and hip-hop magazines and even in design and art publications.
With physical distribution through Kudos Records in London (Worldwide) and Finetunes taking over the digital, Equinox Records gained attention from music lovers all over the world. And the formula for the continuous success is quite simple: quality in music, quality in artwork and the fusion of both.