- 1. Poison Ghost - Theme from the Golem 3.55 824 plays
- 2. Automatic | Theme from Edea 2.58 511 plays
- 3. Switches - Theme from Eurasia 6.37 443 plays
- 4. Pain Ray | Theme from X 5.10 319 plays
- 5. We are in control - Theme from Nanonine Corporation 3.07 378 plays
- 6. Captive 4.58 267 plays
- 7. Orphan | Theme from the Dead Zone 4.22 318 plays
- 8. Corporations are machines - Theme from Oudeis 5.14 257 plays
- 9. Forget About Standards - March over Rome 7.15 280 plays
- 1. Vector Unit Zero | Endless Suite Intro 2.05 172 plays
- 2. Second Ending | endless suite excerpt 2.25 350 plays
- 3. Third Ending | endless suite excerpt 2.58 314 plays
- 4. Fifth ending | endless suite excerpt 4.47 235 plays
- 5. Büromaschine | Endless Suite Outro Theme 3.17 107 plays
- 6. Void | Endless suite excerpt 4.07 461 plays
Buromaschinen is an electronic music project.
All tracks are recorded live from a hardware only setup, straight from the mixer, no computer involved (unless specified).
From 2013 my setup is Elektron Music Machines only, (machinedrum, monomachine, octatrack and analog4)
The pre 2013 setup was:
Main sequencer and synthesizer: Elektron Monomachine SFX-60 MKII
Drums: Elektron Machinedrum SPS1-UW
Additional synthesizers: DSI Mopho desktop, Korg Micro Korg, Roland MicroComposer 202, Virus Ti2 Desktop.
Additional FX: onboard (cheap) dsp fx from my trusty Behringer ugly mixer.
Chiptunes section involves different sequencing and synthesis, mostly Nintendo DS-10 by Korg and Fast Tracker on Amiga 500.
Recording devices: Studer Revox B77 HS MKII, Studer Revox A77, MOTU ULH MKIII.