- 1. Ganja-Fi 4.52 148 plays 99.0 BPM
- 2. Yesca Highway 5.21 145 plays 99.0 BPM
- 3. On A New Kick (1st ever Bud Vapor Track from 2000 live sequenced) 6.06 134 plays
- 4. I Need To Vaporize 5.29 143 plays
- 5. Elec-trip-city 6.50 156 plays
- 6. Melodica 6.12 178 plays
- 7. Lot of Dank 4.37 168 plays
- 8. With the dope 4.31 95 plays
- 1. Moombahtran 5.19 236 plays 112.0 BPM
- 2. Do You Let Me Groove You 4.51 274 plays 110.0 BPM
- 3. GoaInPsyde The Moombahton (Sausee Live Psynth RMX.) 6.15 243 plays 110.0 BPM
- 4. DJ Ese Tu Ves - GoaInPsyde The Moombahton 6.10 218 plays 110.0 BPM
- 5. GoaMoombahton 5.05 460 plays 108.0 BPM
Need a gift for a gifted musician?
The SoundCloud Premium accounts also come as virtual gifts and it takes only two minutes to get one. Head over to our Gift page and check out the different Premium accounts starting at only €29 per year.
It all started in 2003 with the purchase of a VaporDoc vaporizer with lots of hits of tasty ganja while playing video games. The screen name Bud Vapor was born. After a decade of being involved in the San Francisco Rave scene as a Goa Trance/ Psy Trance DJ. In 2004 Sausee decided to take a break from the scene and music that use to bring such inspiration. With roots from rap/hip hop and friends beginning to make rap music. Sausee began to make his own style of 90 bpm rap styled beats. Instead of the standard structure most rap songs are built. Sausee tried to add his own style and flow of the tracks that he would find in a Trance/Techno song. So if there were no rapping words over the beats, it would still have a feeling and story to it. Even though his rapping friends thought of this style as too trancey. Sausee kept making the music that had a certain feeling to it. In 2007 Sausee decided to try and return into the Rave scene as a Psy DJ. To avoid any confusion on the 2 completely different styles of music production. All the melodic styled trance hop would go under the name BUD VAPOR.
In 2010 Bud Vapor started mixing his own original tracks together in a DJ set creating a unique style of Melodic Tech Trance feeling Hip Hop. Even though the grooves were hard, it still had more of a chill feel to it.
So in 2011 Bud Vapor decided to add Drum and Bass and Dubstep/ Glitch to the list of genres to spin. Although instead of doing quick style mixes like a majority of the DJ's in those genres. Bud Vapor decided to use his Sausee styled mixing of layering the tracks and flowing them in a way to soothe the psy trancer within.
Even though this is just the beginning of the Bud Vapor movement. Things are starting to pick up quick. Be on the look out for more Bud Vapor to come!!!!