- 1. Blured - its quite by Bluredism 1.59 4921 plays
- 2. Blured - its quite (luv jams cross the water remix) by Bluredism 2.00 1044 plays
- 3. Chesus X Blured ( DiverseConcepts ) - Baduka by Bluredism 6.55 697 plays
- 4. Ty - Heart Is Breaking Featuring Sway X Roses Gabor - Blured X Chesus Remix by Bluredism 5.05 1039 plays
- 5. Blured 'Life And Bad Girls EP' Edits by Bluredism 3.14 525 plays
- 6. A1 - Blured - Everybody Knows (Original Mix) [DEPLTDV001] by Depaart Limited 2.00 603 plays
- 7. A2 - Blured - What You Don't Know (Original Mix) [DEPLTDV001] by Depaart Limited 2.00 383 plays
- 8. B1 - Blured - Feel This (Original Mix) [DEPLTDV001] by Depaart Limited 2.00 342 plays
- 9. B2 - Blured - Everybody Knows (Gerry Read Remix) [DEPLTDV001] by Depaart Limited 2.00 257 plays
Everybody Knows E.P. out on Depaart Limited 30th of April.
E.P. artwork by Charley Wallner;
You can pre-order your copy here;
Bluredism is a new project from a Cardiff born, Bristol based producer who’s been hard at work deep in the UK underground for longer than you might think, and his new productions are shaping current house and techno ideas into a pleasingly distinctive form. Resulting from this newfound creative slant are tracks which, inescapably in-your-face and forceful, cry out for use in warehouse-sized spaces, as well as being capable of devastating a tiny club. Muscular and physical though his music may be, it also possesses a cerebral quality, bearing the influence of artists like Shed and Dexter, as well as classic house luminaries. Owing to his blend of experience and open-minded intake of current frequencies in electronic music, there is a very tangible clarity and focus in the few tracks to have been unearthed from his studio and debuted publically. Martyn, Ryan Elliot, and Luv Jam have been some of the first DJs on the global circuit to adopt his tracks as weapons in their DJ sets.
Influenced to begin with by the urban sounds of 90s jungle and hip hop, and having studied music production for close to fifteen years, the man known primarily as Bradley Albertides has had a string of previous production aliases. Over the years, he’s been responsible for an extraordinary range of released material, including hip hop productions for crews from London to Miami (Cappo, Kosyne, El Fresh, LMS, C Dash Lo), early noughties drum and bass, UK funky-influenced remix work for Ty and Foreign Beggars, and a similar release with associate Chesus (CRST/Darkhouse Family) on Doc Daneeka’s Ten Thousand Yen imprint.
For all bookings/remixes Please contact;