- 1. #N7T2 Introduction 2.30 1558 plays
- 2. 18th Ave (Prod. By Anno Domini) 2.23 1663 plays
- 3. Crying (Prod. By Kajmir) 3.08 1433 plays
- 4. Alone (Prod. By Kajmir) 2.33 1187 plays
- 5. Viral Ft. Wally Souffront (Prod. By DJ Big O) 1.55 14947 plays
- 6. Sex & Tattoos Ft. July2Fly & SparkDawg (Prod. By Kajmir) 3.44 901 plays
- 7. Ocean Full of Clouds Ft. Starrah (Prod. By Levi Beats) 3.12 789 plays
- 8. Royal Flush Ft. Angel Haze (Prod. By Kajmir) 3.55 820 plays
- 9. Love Dat Ft. DJ Jayhood (Prod. By Flawless) 3.51 802 plays
- 10. Back It Up Pt.II (Prod. By DJ Lokey) 2.44 2783 plays
- 11. The Light (Prod. By Kajmir) 3.00 10021 plays
- 12. Real Shooters Ft. Loko Krazi (Prod. By Flawless) 2.17 820 plays
- Ocean Full of Clouds Ft. Starrah (Prod. By Levi Beats) Artwork @Bleszt on November 15, 2013 16:47
Gary Blessid Alphonse (born Nov.10, 1988), better known by his stage name Bleszt, is an American rapper from Newark, New Jersey. He Began Making music in the year of 2006 representing his Founded Team, Tick Tock Entertainment. In 2007 He Joined The Music Group "Brick Bandits" As Its First Artist. His Music reached a new platform and began to expand throughout the tri-state area.
In the year of 2009, He Tookover The "Brick City" Club Scene When He Released "Back It Up" Produced By The infamous DJ Jayhood. Topping The Myspace & Soundclick Charts He Became A Local Attraction. Since then He is responsible for many Club Hits & The popular Hip Hop Mixtape "Nine 7 Three" Where He Proved Himself As An Artist. This Mixtape Was Featured On The Fader, Mad Decent, Hot New Hip Hop, & Many More Blogsites worldwide.
In 2010, He dropped the Mic and began working on personal issues instead of pursuing his music Career. In The Year Of 2012 He decided to pick up where he left off and Build a home-made studio, Using A $50 Microphone & A Music Program Established In 2003. He studied mastering & mixing for a few months and began using what he learned to record himself, master his own music, and promote it independantly. "
In 2013, Bleszt freestyled over several Major Records and recieved major attention. It was the freestyle he released over Big Sean's Record "Control" that amazed listeners worldwide with his charisma and lyrical ability. On his twitter he stated this was a wake up call, to encourage all listeners and fans of great music he was getting ready to launch. With His new mixtape "Nine 7 Three Volume II" out now and multiple new songs out, Bleszt is becoming a well-known artist globally.