- Audiomatic Dj-Mix Winter 2013 - FREE DOWNLOAD Artwork audiomatic on December 24, 2013 13:0653428 Plays270 Comments2310 Favoritings7040 DownloadsPlay0.00 / 1.02.43
- "V/A - Audiophile Vol. 4" is OUT NOW ! Artwork audiomatic on October 15, 2013 22:2070535 Plays285 Comments2308 FavoritingsPlay0.00 / 20.16
- Audiomatic & Vaishiyas - Pattern Safari Artwork audiomatic on September 08, 2013 20:0276203 Plays188 Comments2632 FavoritingsPlay0.00 / 6.21
- Audiomatic & Phaxe - Pineapple X-Press Artwork audiomatic on September 05, 2013 10:1585647 Plays235 Comments2959 FavoritingsPlay0.00 / 6.51
- Astrix - Antiwar (Audiomatic Remix) Artwork audiomatic on July 05, 2013 11:2953477 Plays229 Comments1894 FavoritingsPlay0.00 / 7.47
- "Audiomatic Dj-mix Winter 2012" FREE DOWNLOAD Artwork audiomatic on December 03, 2012 19:0197305 Plays321 Comments2681 Favoritings14765 DownloadsPlay0.00 / 1.00.31
- Audiomatic & Corona - Lord of the Swing Artwork audiomatic on November 13, 2012 11:5156417 Plays158 Comments1424 FavoritingsPlay0.00 / 5.05
Looking back on more then one decade of intense involvement in the Trance scene, Benjamin Halfmann aka Audiomatic witnessed the rich evolution of this sub culture with all its innovations, variations and all its ups and downs. Even more: During the years his project constantly gained quality and became a reference for sophisticated, high-functional Progressive Trance. Therefore Audiomatic became an integral ingredient of this scene and has shaped its musical development with his unique sounds which have been part of legendary parties and festivals all around the globe.
It all started with some powerful Heavy Metal: Benjamin Halfmann banged his head to the music of AC/DC and posters of Punk, Hardcore and Metal bands adorned the walls of his room up to the age of 15 years. Then he discovered the fascinating worlds of Psy Trance and rapidly became engaged as a DJ, first public performances followed in 1999.
But soon a strong desire to convert his creativity into own music arose, and so Audiomatic got hungry for more. His producer’s breakfast consisted of some tasty Fruity Loops and this simple production software instantly made him aware that the games on his computer were not only a waste of time, but also of hard disc space.
Not even one year later his music already convinced the label management of Leviathan Music and so the track “Woodstock” became the first official release in 2002. Various contributions on different compilations followed and the year 2004 delivered the first full length Album “Multiplayer”. Together with Stefan “Magnetrixx” Lewin, who has always been a good friend and important source of inspiration for Benjamin Halfmann, the project “Audiomatrixx” was formed, gained euphoric feedback and also brought to life a studio album in 2008. The same year, Audiomatic’s second album was released. Of course this is not the end of his productivity: Dedicating the next work to his fellow citizens in mind, the album “Weekend Society” became another pleasant success in 2011.