- 1. Lorino – What If 2.47 304 plays 99.0 BPM
- 2. Lorino – Melancholy 3.25 315 plays 92.0 BPM
- 3. Lorino – One Almost Perfect Night 2.50 371 plays 110.0 BPM
- 4. Lorino – Music Made Me Think Of You 2.08 237 plays 110.0 BPM
- 5. LXDU – Into The Void 6.55 142 plays 100.0 BPM
- 6. Alex Due – Utopia's Theme 7.26 263 plays 125.0 BPM
- 7. LXDU – Catching The Tune 8.38 144 plays 100.0 BPM
- 8. Lorino – Traumhaft 2.58 184 plays 105.0 BPM
- 9. LXDU – Out Of Dimension 5.15 138 plays 140.0 BPM
Need a gift for a gifted musician?
The SoundCloud Premium accounts also come as virtual gifts and it takes only two minutes to get one. Head over to our Gift page and check out the different Premium accounts starting at only €29 per year.
- Website and blog
- due2music netlabel
- due2music on archive.org
- due2music on SoundShiva
Music is one of the most important things in my life and it has been since early childhood. My parents sent me to music education for young children and at the age of about 10 I started playing the piano. Soon I joined the band of my schoolmates and after some years we ended up covering and composing Brit-Pop songs. However, we split up in 2000 and a few months later I started making music on my own using my computer and a synthesizer. Since then I've produced several dozens largely electronic tracks for a couple of musical projects, focusing on Trance for the first five years and switching to mostly softer electronic and acoustic music afterwards.
Although music is pretty important to me, it's not my profession and it doesn't make my living. In 2006 I started releasing my tracks under Creative Commons licenses, because I want people to freely download and share them.
Alex Due is my personal pseudonym and simultaneously the name of my project for somewhat soft electronic music, consisting of elements from various musical styles like synthpop, electropop, indie rock, house, electro, downtempo and ambient.
Lorino is my project for piano pieces which I started in 2006. Each track is released in combination with PDF sheet music for everyone to play it on their own.
The project LXDU is for mostly atmospheric experimental electronic music.