Manish X FADER
India, Britain (UK)
FOR LATEST DJ MIXES PLEASE VISIT:
PLEASE ALSO VISIT/FOLLOW OTHER SOUNDCLOUD PROFILE - https://soundcloud.com/xfader1
VH1 Sound Nation Awards Nominee (2014); VH1 Play-listed Artist (2013); MTV Roots Artist (2013); BBC Introducing artist (2012); 94.3 Radio ONE (India) Play-Listed Artist (2013); 9XO Play-listed Artist (2013); B4U Music Play-listed Artist (2012 / 2013); ‘Spotlight Artist’ on BBC Asian Network (2012); MyFav Awards Nominee (2014 & 15); MyPurpleMartini Nightlife Awards Nominee (2014-15); 'Artist of the week' (Aug 2012) on CJAM-FM, Canada; and War of the DJ's Runner Up - Delhi 2002.
X Fader was recently nominated for the VH1 Sound Nation Awards and was among the top 5 artist/Dj’s to be nominated from north India.
Manish Bhatt aka X Fader is the first Indian DJ whose music videos have made it to all three international music channels in India - VH1, MTV, 9XO. He has also been featured on MTV Roots consecutively for two weeks. (May 2013).
In 2014, X Fader's singles – C’mon My People and 'Bekhabar' have both also made it to MTV’s new channel - Pepsi MTV Indies. C’mon My People has also recently been on the Top 20 most popular music videos.
X Fader was also nominated for the MyFavDJ Awards 2014 and has again been nominated for the MyFavDJ Awards 2015 awards, along with the MyPurpleMartini Nightlife Awards which will be held in early 2015.
His DJ mixes have featured WORLDWIDE on the BBC several times. His recent LIVE mix featured on 19 July 2014 and was showcased for a whole month on the BBC website. Web Link - www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/p023fvyv
Performing at various multi-genre events and club nights, X Fader once again proves to be a diverse and versatile Producer/DJ as his recent House DJ mix reached the TOP 50 charts on Mixcloud.com
First Indian DJ whose music videos have been on regular rotation on 4 Mainstream/Urban Channels in UK/Worldwide -Channel AKA, Starz, Clubland TV (UK and Worldwide where broadcast is available).
He has been featured as a BBC Introducing artist (2012) which includes the BBC showcasing his music and music videos across it’s platforms – online through their various websites and through their various radio stations (mainstream and specialist). X Fader also featured as the 'Spotlight Artist' (July 2012) on BBC Asian Network and has been the 'Artist of the week' on a number of radio stations in Canada/US and UK, including an in-depth interview on CJAM-FM, (21st Aug.) which broadcasts across cities in the US and Canada.
X Fader's tracks have been premiered on BBC Radio 1 and have been on regular rotation on BBC Radio 1 (Nihal’s show), 94.3 Radio ONE (play-listed across 7 major cities of India), BBC Asian Network (specialist shows) and other radio stations around the world.
First Indian Artist to regularly perform at DSTRKT, London -Winner of Best New Restaurant and Club 2012/2013 (played with/for various album launch parties of artists like Timbaland, Diddy, Busta Rhymes, Jay-Z, Kanye West, Rihanna, Black Eyed Peas, Drake, LMFAO and Psy).
X Fader's ‘Bekhabar’ DUBSTEP MIX has also been featured as the ‘Bass Booster’ track of the year (2012) on BBC Asian Network.
Latest single - C'mon My people - OUT NOW. Music Video:
Bekhabar' Remixes also out now!!
iTunes artist page - http://itunes.apple.com/gb/artist/x-fader/id484042145
FOR MIXES/MUSIC VIDEOS ETC. PLEASE VISIT ANY OF THE FOLLOWING:
www.mixcloud.com/MANISHAKAXFADER/ >> www.youtube.com/djxfader82 >> www.myspace.com/djxfader
FOR BOOKINGS PLEASE CONTACT:
(+44) 75888 45 962 - UK
(+91) 99111 64 007 - India.
Producer/DJ - Manish Bhatt aka X Fader has built a reputation for being Diverse and Versatile. Watch out for his forthcoming Album - 'Jiwan' which is as diverse as the culture's it features.
With each track he flexes his production skills, fusing styles and inspirations from India to the Middle East, and also dropping down some Jamaican and Western flavours. Whilst many of the tracks have an ethnic flavour, X Fader's foundation in DJing is clearly demonstrated, as each track has been carefully calibrated with
a club audience in mind to blend smoothly into the latest RnB, Rap, Breakbeat and Dance styles, something he has learnt from his DJ sets, dropping beats to club goers across the world.
'Jiwan' meaning life, illustrates the multi cultural influences which dominate the music scene, with each track differing from the one before, the album tells it's own story, relating to X Fader's interpretation of everyday life and experiences, both lyrically and musically.
iTunes artist page:
UK - http://itunes.apple.com/gb/artist/x-fader/id484042145
INDIA - https://itunes.apple.com/in/artist/x-fader/id484042145
US - https://itunes.apple.com/us/artist/x-fader/id484042145
CANADA - https://itunes.apple.com/ca/artist/x-fader/id484042145
AUSTRALIA - https://itunes.apple.com/au/artist/x-fader/id484042145
All singles are also available on Amazon, Spotify and all other good online music stores.
WATCH THE ALBUM PROMO HERE:
Latest single - C'mon My People - Music Video:
'Koka Wala Nag' Video:
‘Your songs are good and have that experimental edge to them..I am sure we will hear a lot more from you in the near future’ - Akash Banerjee
(Vice President - Programming Head at Radio Mirchi)
C'mon My People - 'We seriously don't get enough of this music. I'm so glad when tracks like this land up on my desk. I just love the feel of this track.' - Teejay Sidhu (Radio ONE 94.3) INDIA.
‘Bekhabar' Arabian Mix – 'You can just feel it. A pure high!!’ - Nihal from BBC Radio1/Asian Network.
‘Bekhabar' Arabian Mix - 'Some unique South Asian-Middle Eastern fusion sounds. Very well done!’ - Sid Pandya from CJAM-FM, Canada.
'Bekhabar' Dubstep Mix - I’ve been itching to play this all week!!’ – Bobby Friction from BBC Asian Network.
'Bekhabar' Dubstep Mix - 'Amazing!! Bollywood has never sounded so heavy!!' – Nihal from BBC Radio 1/Asian Network.
'Bekhabar' Dubstep Mix - 'Definitely stood out. We both picked the tune without even having a conversation about it and wanted to play it on the show..Expect big things from this guy’ - Kan D Man and Dj Limelight from BBC Asian Network.
'Bekhabar' - 'Wicked eastern erotic beats from X fader' - Nihal from BBC Radio 1/Asian Network.
'Bekhabar' - 'Sensational fusion of Bollywood and Arabic' - Kevin from B4U Network.
'Bekhabar' -'Great electro tinged Indian/Arabic dance track. Vocalist sounds on the money'. - Sonny Ji from BBC Asian Network.
'Bekhabar' - 'Something fresh for our ear drums, a blend of Indian and middle-eastern culture, from beats to vocals, the track is tranquil with perfect production.' - Rishma Dhaliwal from B4U Network.
Some general comments:
'New and upcoming talent' - Bally Sagoo
'The Janam Mix....Its tight ....keep doing your thing your doin good' - Kray Twinz (Artist)
The album features artists from India, UK, USA, Jamaica, Syria and contains all new material, co-written by X FADER.
As a DJ, he has become one of the hottest Asian DJs to perform at the leading venues of U.K. and India. With experience in all forms of clubs, events and venues he knows exactly what will get the crowd going.
Apart from Club DJing, he also has had a good radio presence both in the UK and in India. Between 2007 and 2008, he was a part of HIT 95 FM (India), Delhi's No.1 Radio Station where he handled production and 'On Air' work. In the UK, between 2006-2007, X Fader alongside DJ Sharma have had various opportunities to present shows on BBC 1xtra as the ‘Janam’ crew, often filling in for the Punjabi Hit Squad on the Desi Beats Show. They also regularly provided exclusive mixes for the show.
Apart from the BBC they appeared on various other radio stations like Kiss FM and Sweet FM several times, showcasing their acclaimed blend of Eastern and Western fusion.
Manish has also done freelance work for private T.V. and Radio stations, including B4U Network. He has presented and covered various events for B4U around the U.K., some of them being the Birmingham, Bolton, Stoke-on-trent Melas and also the Diwali Celebrations @ Millennium Point, Birmingham. During these events he interviewed various artists - Laura White (X Factor finalist) Raghav, Mumzy, H Dhami etc. to name a few.
Starting his career whilst still in school at the age of sixteen, he was one of the youngest in the business. Within his first six months in the business, his talent was recognized by Indian DMC Champ Sunny Sarid and was taken on board in his firm ‘Sound Of Music’, one of the biggest Entertainment Companies in India. From there he then gained residencies at the top clubs in New Delhi including Mirage (The Crown Plaza), CJ’s (Le Meridian), Peppers (The Bristol), Turquoise Cottage and later on at Sunny’s own renowned club ‘Café Sound Of Music’. While he was Resident DJ at Delhi’s No. 1 club at that time - ‘Café Sound Of Music’, he also came runners up in the War of the DJ’s (Delhi) and was regarded amongst the top five DJ’s in India.
His next big move was to go international and move to the UK. After being professionally trained in Electronic music production at the School of Audio Engineering (SAE, UK), he joined London’s leading Promotions and Production Company ‘Eclectic Breaks’ as a DJ and Producer.
After 4 years of international experience and performing in countries like the U.K., Italy, Belgium, Canada, U.A.E etc. he returned to India, where he worked with Hit 95 FM, Delhi’s No.1 Radio Station, as a presenter and part of the production team. As a radio presenter, Manish was extremely popular when he presented the live Evening Drive Time Show (daily, except Sundays, 5pm-10pm) which saw him not only playing a diverse range of music, but also speaking with listeners and taking requests, presenting quizzes and giving news/flash bulletins and updates. As a producer, X Fader's many roles included producing and being the voice for many national and international brand products and services and not to mention voice over's for the radio station's in-house promos. He also conducted interviews with many high profile celebrities in the music, sports, film and fashion industry, including Brett Lee (cricketer), Karsh Kale, Shaggy, Hard Kaur to name a few.
Manish has been the voice and has produced jingles for the following brands and companies: VH1, Toyota, Vodafone, Nescafe, History Channel, American Airlines, X Box, Clinic All Clear, Carona (Beer), B4U Network, Club Asia Radio, Bank of India to name a few.
Being diverse and the ability to adapt to different audiences has helped in gaining DJ residencies nationally and internationally. Manish is known for keeping a perfect balance between the club’s/radio’s music policy and the crowd’s requirements. He also strongly believes in educating his crowd to newer sounds and genres. This shows in the various different types of events and club nights he has been associated with.
The critically acclaimed 'Janam' series of mixes have been well received from both artists and the public. These mixes represent and showcase the blend of Eastern and Western music with unique turntablist skills, Not being your usual 'DJ' mixes where one track changes from another.
Manish plays everything from Mainstream, Urban - R'n'B to Hip Hop to House and other forms of Electronica - Dubstep, Breakbeat, Trap, Asian Underground etc.
He has also been professionally trained in Electronic music production at the School of Audio Engineering (SAE, UK - 2003 to 2004).
With over 15 years experience in DJing and holding various residencies, X Fader is popular with Eastern and Western crowds alike. He has also been the resident DJ of UK’s leading and longest running Asian club, Bar Bollywood (London) as well as top venues of London - Bar Rumba, Sin Nightclub, Browns, The Edge, Opium, Club Masti and Birmingham – Buddha Blue (Formerly Peppers Bar & Lounge) and Chi Bar (R’n’B Room).
Special Events: (For latest info on events please visit www.djxfader.com)
* 3rd Aug. 2012 - X Fader at Babble Club, Mayfair, London. Another Xclusive Venue of london's. 59 Berkeley Square Mayfair, London W1J 6ER.
* 2nd Aug. 2012 - Private event at Selsdon Park Hotel and Golf Club, Surrey.
* 20th July 2012 - Bekhabar Remixes launch party at APRES CLUB. One of London's Most Exclusive Venue. For more details pls visit www.apres-london.com.
* 8th July 2012 - X Fader at Clay Oven, London - Private event.
* 05th July 2012 - X Fader back at MORTON'S CLUB, Mayfair, London's Most Exclusive Private Members Club - Morton's Club , 28 Berkeley Square, Mayfair, London W1J 6AH.
* May 2012 - June 2012 - X Fader busy with various private and corporate events in London including one very special & prestigious event for the India association of UK. Top Indian & UK dignitaries were amongst the crowd.
* 27th April 2012 - 'Koka Wala Nag' London single release party at one of London's Most Exclusive Venue ''APRES CLUB''.
* 14th April 2012 - 'Koka Wala Nag' single Launch Party at Buddha Blue, Birmingham. There was also a live performance by bhangra singer - Gurbhej Brar.
* 08th March 2012 - 'HOLI SPECIAL NIGHT' @ London's Most Exclusive Venue - APRES CLUB.
* X Fader back in India between 18th Feb. and 4th March. Private events in Delhi, Jalandhar (with Ash King) and Goa.
* X Fader back @ Gilt bar and Lounge, London - 11th Feb. 2012. Valentines Special plus 'Bekhabar' Release Party.
* X Fader plays for ASIANA's New Years Eve Party 2011 - Bluu Bar Birmingham.
* Spooky Session - Halloween Party in London at Gilt (www.giltcitybar.com), 14 New London Street, London, EC3R 7NA.
* DIWALI PARTY at one of London's most Exclusive Venue MERAH CLUB on 26th October 2011.
* 04/11/2011 - Launch of Buddha Blue with
Dan Kelly from Capital FM.
* 16/09/2011 - Launch Night of CANDI - CHI Bar and Lounge, Birmingham, UK.
* 09/09/11 - Djing @ The After Party of B4U WAR OF THE DESI DJ’S along with Juggy D, Nafees and 3MIX. X Fader was also a consultant for the event.
* 26/08/2011 - Back in the R'n'B Room at Chi Bar, Birmingham, UK.
* 19/08/2011 - KARMA at KUMO, London - WITH VOODOO ENTERTAINMENT.
* Between 21/05/2011 - 03/07/2011 - X Fader in the R'n'B Room at Chi Bar, Birmingham, UK. Special Guest's included Punjabi MC, GARRY SANDHU,
TAJ E & BEE 2 and JAGS KLIMAX.
* 15/05/2011 - X Fader alongside Nihal(BBC Radio 1), Punjabi MC and Ash King at Merah Club, 78 Wells Street, London, W1T 3QL.
* 20/03/2011 - Rang Barse 3 at F and B Farms, Chattarpur, New Delhi.
This was a day event and one of the biggest Holi Bash in Delhi NCR.
* 19/03/2011 - Back on public demand, X Fader once again at Vapour, Gurgaon (National Capital Region), India - Holi Special.
* 9/03/2011 - X Fader's B'day Bash at Capitol, The Ashoka Hotel, New Delhi.
It was one of the biggest club nights of Delhi NCR on that day, and the likes of
Juggy D were seen amongst the crowd.
* 29/01/2011 - X Fader at Vapour, Gurgaon (National Capital Region), India.
* Dec. 2010 onwards - Once again X FADER, back in India to perform at various corporate, private and club events including Xmas Eve and New Years Eve.
Cities included Delhi, Ahemdabad and Jaipur.
* 09/07/2010 - X Fader at Capitol, The Ashok Hotel, New Delhi.
* Between May to July 2010, X FADER played at various corporate and private events in Delhi, Mumbai, Lucknow and Chandigarh.
* New Years Eve 2008-09 @ Manre, New Delhi, India. The club is owned by
Big B – Amitabh Bachan’s sister in Law, Ramola Bachan, and the high profile crowd included the likes of the CEO of LG, and many other professionals from the fashion, film and media industry.
* Hit 95 FM presents 'The Ultimate Santanna Challenge' @ 6 Months Story, New Delhi. This was a six week long promotional event where Delhi's biggest bands were competing to win a personally autographed original Red Paul Reed Smith guitar of Carlos Santana. After the performances of the different bands, the nights would proceed with X Fader's music. (2008)
* X Fader has toured with Bally Sagoo in India between 2007-2008 – some special events:
05/12/2008 – Along with Bally Sagoo and Nidhi Kohli performed at the prestigious 'Hansdhwani' Open Air Theater (Pragati Maidan); 7000 people attended.
* X Fader and Bally Sagoo perform for Institute of Technology and Management (ITM), Gurgaon; India's leading management institute. More than 2500 students (in and out campus) attended the show.
* Various events for 'Magic Moments' Nights with Bally Sagoo, including playing for the Indian army and other defense forces, Defense Officers Club, New Delhi. (Oct. 2008)
* X Fader with Hard Kaur perform @ DLF City Club, Gurgaon. It was a 'Blender's Pride' (India's leading alcohol brand) event with an overall audience of over 2000 people. (21/11/2008)
* Once again X Fader plays for the defense forces of India and this time it was the bravest of the brave - 8 Jaq Lay battalion in Pathankot. (21/12/2008)
* X Fader plays for 'Britannia Industries' as they complete 100 years. The company's CEO and top level management were amongst the 1500 people who danced to X Fader's tunes. (19/10/2008)
* X Fader plays @ another event for IBM and this time it was IBM's international conference after party @ the Taj Mansingh Hotel, New Delhi. This event was attended by their top level management and engineers from all over the world. (22/09
* 'Magic Moments' Night for the Indian army and other defense forces, Pathankot. Over 1500 people were present. (Sept. 2008)
* ‘Electronic Tatva’ Launch @ Ministry Of Sound, New Delhi, India (2008).
* Café Sound of Music Launch Night with Bally Sagoo. (Dec. 2001).
* Under Sound of Music, various high profile parties/events within the Bollywood Industry involving big names such as Amitabh Bachan, Sharukh Khan, Priety Zinta etc.
* Performed with renowned Indian artists like Kailash Kher, Lucky Ali, Abhijeet, Nitin
Bali, Anamika etc.
* Performed several times with big names in the Bhangra Industry such as Bally Sagoo, Malkit Singh, RDB, Hard Kaur, Aalap, DCS, Jassi Sidhu, Sukhshinder Shinda, Dr. Zeus, Aman Hayer, Manak E, Sahara, Jinx and Punjabi Hit Squad to name a few.
* Diwali Celebrations @ Millennium Point 2009, Birmingham, U.K. (Presenting for B4U Network and official DJ for Event)
* Stoke-on-Trent Mela 2009, U.K. (Presenting for B4U Network and official DJ for Event)
* Bolton Mela 2009, U.K. (Presenting for B4U Network and official DJ for Event)
* Birmingham Mela 2009, U.K. (Presenting for B4U Network and official DJ for Event)
* Played at various events for Mittal Steel Ltd. under Bar Bollywood (London) 2004-2007.
>> 'Coco' @ Chi Bar and Lounge, Birmingham (R'n'B Room - Weekly Saturdays) May 2011 - Sept 2011.
>> Sat. Nights @ Funky Browns, London. (July 2010 - Dec. 2010)
>> Masti @ Peppers Bollywood Bar, Birmingham (Jan 2009 – Dec. 2010)
>> 'Velocity' @ Yatra (Bar Bollywood), London (Weekly Saturdays) 2004 - 2007.
>> 'The Getdown' @ Bar Rumba, London (Weekly Fridays) 2004 - 2007.
>> 'Aashiqui' @ Sin, London (Weekly Wednesdays) 2006 - 2007.
>> 'Mingle' @ Lava, Norwich (Second Thursday of every month) 2006 - 2007.
>> 'Janam' Nights - various dates and locations, India and London (2005 - till date).
>> 'Sinners in Heaven' at Renaisance Hotel, London (Last Friday of every month) 2006 - 2007.
>> Cafe Sound Of Music, Gurgaon, India. Resident DJ (Since Inception in 2001 till July 2003).
>> CJ's (Le Meridian), New Delhi, India. Resident DJ (2000 till 2001).
>> Turquoise Cottage, New Delhi, India. Resident DJ (1998 till 2000).
>> Ann Entertainment Events and Parties, India (various dates and locations).
>> Phase 1 Entertainment, Events and Parties, India (various dates and locations).
>> Dream Productions Events and Parties, India (various dates and locations).
>> Majaa.com parties, London. (various dates and locations).
>> London Metropolitan Student Union Parties – Indian, Pakistani, ‘Stop the War’ Student Societies (various dates and locations between 2006-2007).
FOR MORE INFORMATION, IMAGES AND INTERVIEWS WITH Manish aka X FADER PLEASE CONTACT email@example.com
X Fader’s tracks