New York City
Voices Film & TV
What is it?
Voices is, at its core, a blog and podcast devoted to celebrating the art of visual storytelling and expression in film, television and music.
We celebrate pop culture, news, people that live with passion and realize their dreams, cultural icons...
Inspirational people who live hard, and their wonderful achievements.
We have a solid team here, each filled with a passion to express their love of the arts and to celebrate those who move us.
Voices is the mountain top we climb to voice our opinions and praise from.
Voices started 4 years ago.
To "Voice” or state an opinion, to express a point of view...
My love for visual storytelling and artistic expression.
Articles have become podcasts.
I’m Wes Candela, and along with Brother Oldboy, we started this thing of ours.
“Speaking as a child of the eighties…”
You will always read & hear passionate commentary, find film and television trailers and video clips, along with hi-resolutio! key-art and images.
With podcasts, I mix the dialogue with audio clips from the topic at hand to bring the listener sonically into the conversation.
* Each podcast episode or "Chapter" is recorded at 48 KHz 33 bit-float
* I record using a muti-track audio sessiin, then mix and master the independent tracks, creating a stereo master...all at 48 KHz 32 bit-float
* This is to preserve the vocal acoustics and dynamics.
* The final, published audio file is a lossy 48 KHz 320 kbps .MP3 file made from the stereo master
* The lossless master files are preserved and will be available for tdownload at http://voicesfilm.com in the future. (The site server space costs a bit, will make available as soon as possible)
* Please listen with headphones, earbuds or through good speakers if possible.
We don’t take the sound quality lightly.
We don’t take Voices Film & TV lightly.
If you like we do and you want to support the podcast, help us to put out episodes on a bi-weekly basis, we ask if you would please rate, review & subscribe to the Voices Film & TV podcast on iTunes
It would be a massive help to us as we do this on our own dime and it helps people discover the show...and helps us more than you know.
And to the Voices Film troops who support us hear at Voices…
We know who some of you are, we want to know all of you…
and we love you to bits.
Thank you for your dedication, feedback and constant love and support.
Every word matters to us.
Leave Your Mark.
– Wes Candela, 2017