Weaving The Fate turns rock 'n' roll upside down.
Hailing from Columbia, SC, the band distills elements of rock and pop into a hypnotic hybrid. WTF prides itself on making music with solid grooves and soulful, dynamic lyrics provided by lead vocalist/guitarist/song writer BC Villanova, fluid and funky bass lines by Bobby Dredd, and turntable wizadry and keyboards by DJ Able One.
Their infectious sound has earned them thousands of fans nationwide. WTF, currently independent, was previously signed to Universal Republic (now Republic) and recorded their 2012 debut "WTF the EP" in LA with super producer Howard Benson (Papa Roach, Daughtry, Hoobastank, Seether). They have shared the stage with everyone from Korn, Shinedown, Evanescence, Slash, AWOLNATION, Staind, Chevelle, Filter, Crossfade, Dirty Heads, Nappy Roots, REHAB, and the list goes on.
They’ve been called contemporaries of bands such as AWOLNATION, Imagine Dragons, and Panic At The Disco where heavy rebellion meets pop sensibilities. B.C.’s confessional lyrical prose mixed with the band's technical chops makes for an explosive live experience.
Noteworthy performances and accolades:
- Toured the Southeast and Midwest on a 30+ city Jagermeister-sponsored tour as direct support for Crossfade, and performed two sold-out shows with Evanescence in Kansas City.
- Played at Carolina Rebellion 2012 with Slash, Staind, KORN, 5 Finger Death Punch.
- Were named best Local Band of 2013 by the Free Times Weekly in Columbia, SC.
- Their singles "Str8 to the Bottom" and "Rack City" charted nationwide and were featured on such prominent stations as Sirius XM Octane and KROCK LA, among many others.
- Performed at Famously Hot New Year 2014 with ZZ Ward and Kool n The Gang.
- Sponsored by ColdCock Whiskey.
Weaving The Fate’s tracks