The MAD Podcast - Episode 6, An Exploration of Inner & Outer Leadership, Vulnerability, Trust, & Life Entrepreneurship
ABOUT THIS EPISODE:
Gregg Vanourek’s passion lies in supporting people to explore meaningful paths - living and leading with purpose, integrity, and impact. Amongst many other things, his writing and work has been featured in Fast Company, BusinessWeek, U.S. News & World Report, the New York Times, Entrepreneur, Inc., Leader to Leader, the Harvard Business blog, and more. During this Episode, we’ll explore what it means to Live a Good Life, the importance of Discovery Mode and taking of Action to truly explore ones dreams, grow inner reciliance, and develop as a leader. We touch upon his coined term “Life Entrepreneur”, what it means to Design your life, the power of Vulnerability, the importance of Trust, and how one needs to let go and let come to move into emerging futures and your desired self. Last, but not least, inspired by his quote: “We can not afford to send out another generation that is not MAD.”, we take a look at how education and society, with us all as co-creators and agents of change can cultivate the safe space needed for next generation change makers.
- Bob and Gregg Vanourek, Triple Crown Leadership: Building Excellent, Ethical, and Enduring Organizations
- Christopher Gergen and Gregg Vanourek, Life Entrepreneurs: Ordinary People Creating Extraordinary Lives
- Bill Burnett and Dave Evans, Designing Your Life: How to Build a Well-Lived, Joyful Life
- Parker Palmer, Let Your Life Speak
- Brene Brown, The Gifts of Imperfection