● 26.10.2018: DNB meets Gängeviertel / Hamburg
● 06.10.2018: Outbreak #8 - Icarus.Club / Lübeck
● 22.09.2018: Burning Bull Festival - Bokel
● 24/25.08.2018: LalaFestival - Negenharrie
● 17/18.08.2018: Borderlands Festival - Oldenburg in Holstein
● 27.07.2018: Habitat Festival - Hungriger Wolf / Hohenlockstedt
● 28.04.2018: Outbreak #7 - Icarus.Club / Lübeck
● 24.03.2018: Outbreak #6 - Icarus.Club / Lübeck
● 02.03.2018: Hacked Headz ft. State Of Mind - Icarus.Club / Lübeck
● 24.02.2018: District 33 - Chillaz Club / Fehmarn
● 23.02.2018: Rush Hour - Tanzbar / Delmenhorst
● 28.10.2017: Outbreak #5 - Icarus.Club / Lübeck
● 21.10.2017: DNB Satt - Hochbunker / Kiel
● 30.09.2017: Bass Forward The Revolution - Rote Flora / Hamburg
● 29.09.2017: Outbreak im Moment - Fünfhausen / Lübeck
● 16.09.2017: Tiefrequenz Festival - So&So / Leipzig
● 01.09.2017: Rumbsfestival / Itzehoe
● 18.08.2017: Lala Festival / Negenharrie
● 21.07.2017: 2-Floor-OpenAir - TBA / Hamburg
● 15.07.2017: Drumbule - Hafenklang / Hamburg
tra:fo is a drum'n'bass dj
and producer from germany.
in 1996 he discovered drum'n'bass and was immediately in love with this great music, which now covers so many different styles and has always been the most developed and highest quality music by all the electronic music genres.
from 2002 he also followed the german techno scene, which gave him additional musical influences.
after visiting many different clubs and events,
came the decision to play records himself.
it was in late 2006, tra:fo returned back to his roots and decided to play exclusively drum'n'bass.
from then on, after finding id's of the tracks he loved, all the money was spend for vinyls from the good old days 1996 - 2001 to be able to play the great dnb classics.
records on labels such as virus, true playaz, metalheadz, moving shadow, renegade hardware, ram records, full cycle, v recordings, back2basics, c4c, charge, chronic, congo natty, dsci4, dread recordings, eastside, emotif, flex records, formation, frontline, freeform, fuze, hardleaders, higher ground, joker, juice records, biotic, labello blanco, prototype, reinforced, splash, talkin loud, tech itch, trouble on vinyl, 31 records, underfire, undiluted, urban takeover, 1210, valve, xl recordings, ...
were on the list and hunted one by one online.
from there the music developed in the right direction again. the good old dirt sound of the 'konflict' era came back. so the list became longer and the collection more extensive.
bad taste, blackout, CIA, citrus, commercial suicide, critical music, cyanide, cyberfunk, demand, dispatch, disturbed, dutty audio, eatbrain, exit, flexout, fokuz, horizons music, hospital, invisible, mindtech, neosignal, program, project 51, quarantine, red light, samurai music, santoku, shogun audio, soul:r, spearhead, subtitles music, symmetry, syndrome audio, technique, titan, trendkill, vandal, viper, vision recordings and many more labels now expand tra:fo's repertoire.
since 2011 tra:fo mainly plays clubs and festivals in north germany and the area around hamburg. he has performed alongside the likes of big names such as audio, neonlight, zombie cats, current value, erb'n'dub, rawtekk, phace & misanthrop...
by the affection for this music came the desire to produce his own tracks and contributing a part to this ever-growing scene. so in 2012 tra:fo began to build his homerecording studio with the aim to produce quality tunes and create his own timeless sound.
his dream is to play dj-sets in many places and countries, meeting lots of like-minded people all over the globe and help drum'n'bass to spread further in the world!
in 2014 trafo also started organising his own dnb events called 'outbreak' with his mate dj effex after contributing the events 'warp!' and 'sinking in bass'.