Born in New York and raised in Toronto, Hamza Khan is a multi-award winning marketer, accomplished entrepreneur, and dynamic keynote speaker. He is making waves as the co-founder of Splash Effect, a boutique digital marketing & creative agency which has helped more than 50+ clients that do good, to do better. He has worked with leading institutions and forward-thinking brands such as the Rotman School of Management, Restaurants Canada, Maple Leaf Sports & Entertainment, Hootsuite, University of Toronto, RBC, and PepsiCo.
He is also the Co-Founder of SkillsCamp, a soft skills training company. His newly created non-profit, Resilient 100, aims at building resilience capacity in young change leaders. Through his consulting, writing, teaching and speaking, Hamza empowers people and businesses to transform ideas into reality. He is a faculty member at Seneca College and Ryerson University, teaching courses on digital marketing and social media.
He is a two-time TEDx speaker and is regularly invited by leading organisations and businesses to speak on subjects such as: how to build digital communities, the impact of personal branding, how to master productivity, navigating the multigenerational workforce, building resilience, and more. Hamza has spoken to more than 10,000 people (ranging from high school students to senior executives) across 50 events, 10 cities, and 4 continents. In 2017, he’ll be publishing his first book The Burnout Gamble.
SOME QUESTIONS I ASKED:
* Was your confidence always there?
* When have you been your most productive?
* How do you prepare yourself for a job in the future
IN THIS EPISODE, YOU WILL LEARN ABOUT:
* The Imposter Complex and TEDx Talks
* Hamza’s relationship with his imposter complex
* What success means to Hamza
* Insecurities and moving through them
* Setting unreachable goals
* What happens when you miss an unrealistic goal
* The e-mail LOVE folder
* The power of seeing yourself and mentors
* How to have everything you want in life
* The relationship between success and invitations
• • • ► If you enjoyed this episode and want to get the complete show notes, resources, links, and more go to: www.TheFramingPodcast.com *New episode every Monday