26 - Agriculture 5.0 - the Past, Present, and Future of Food Production by Damian Mason published on 2018-02-26T20:33:40Z Friend of Show, Rob Saik joins me to deliver his take on Agriculture past, present, and future. What innovations make it possible for 1% fo the populace to feed the other 99%? What agricultural advancements allowed human advancement? We talk about the 5 iterations of Agriculture: Muscle, Machinery, Chemistry, Biotechnology, and Convergence. This episode explores where food production and the business of agriculture are headed.