This episode is a Wild Soul Interview with the amazing and incomparable Sarah Faith Gottesdiener, the creator of the Many Moons Workbook! Sarah is an artist, designer, writer, teacher, and Tarot Reader, based in LA. Her artwork and design is based in the spiritual, feminist, and mystical. She has been creating Many Moons for the last three years, which have become been a cult phenomenon. Sarah is a deep and dear friend of mine, and it was such a joy to dig into this talk with her.
In this conversation, Sarah and I dive into:
• Current energy with the Strength and Star Tarot cards and Mercury Retrograde (1:01)
• What is the Many Moons Workbook? (27:06)
• The epic nature of how the Many Moons Workbook was channeled, and what it means to say yes to our intuition (35:45)
• Self publishing vs. traditionally publishing your creative work (39:58)
• Avoiding perfectionism and the shame spiral when putting out your creative work (46:29)
• Living in the intersection of artist/designer and witch/Tarot reader (55:23)
• Dismantling the notion that a spiritually led life looks the same for everyone, and how she came to honor and trust her knowing over anything else (1:02:40)
• When Sarah’s relationship with Tarot began (1:15:20)
• Sarah’s relationship with the Devil, the Emperor, and the Moon in the Tarot and understanding the root of Tarot symbology (1:17:34)
• Moving through the Temperance card of the Tarot (1:22:12)
Find full show notes for this episode: https://wildsoulpodcast.com/blog/many-moons-sarah-gottesdiener
Follow Sarah at: https://visualmagic.info/ and on Instagram at @gottesss
ABOUT THE PODCAST
Hosted by intuitive tarot reader, holistic counselor and teacher, Lindsay Mack, Tarot for the Wild Soul is a weaving of deep conversations with folks who use Tarot in their lives, channeled energetic offerings, intuitive readings on the months ahead, and mini Tarot lessons.
Lindsay is an intuitive tarot reader, holistic counselor, teacher and writer based in Brooklyn, NY. She is the founder of Wild Soul Healing and Tarot for the Wild Soul, as well as the host of this podcast. She has been studying and reading Tarot for over 20 years. As a joyful and healthy survivor of childhood abuse & PTSD, Lindsay is passionately dedicated to honoring and helping to bring space, light and healing to those who are experiencing mental, emotional or physical suffering. It is an organic part of her healing work with the Tarot, and she is honored to be sharing these offerings to those who feel called to them.
- Religion & Spirituality