This episode is a Wild Soul Interview with Melinda Lee Holm, an amazing LA based Tarot Reader, and the founder of Prescription Adornments, her sacred jewelry line for medicine and energetic balance. She has a brand new TAROT line (!), which are pieces that hold the frequencies of certain cards. They are gorgeous, and I'm so excited to introduce everyone to them!
I met Melinda at a Tarot class in LA, and was deeply struck by her kindness, her wisdom, her openness and her warmth. Since getting to know her, my respect and love for her has only deepened. She is an amazing woman, full of beauty and medicine, and chock full of wisdom from her 20+ years of reading and studying Tarot. It was so much fun to talk with her, and I'm so excited to share this with you today!
In this conversation, Melinda and I dive deeply into:
• Current Astrological energy at play: New Moon in Libra (2:38)
• Happy Scorpio Season! (8:50)
• Rebekah Erev's beautiful participatory documentary film around Queer Mikveh (9:47)
• Reina Gossett (18:00)
• Melinda’s process for her writings for The Numinous (23:13)
• The mysterious process of reading the Tarot (25:23)
• How Melinda found Tarot + how she began utilizing it in the early nineties (34:11)
• Melinda’s journey through trauma, PTSD, and how that has informed her healing work (38:38)
• Tower card medicine (46:59)
• Melinda’s background as an art major, and how she began working with Crystals (53:45)
• How Melinda quit her day job, and how an article in Vogue kicked off a whole new level of her work (1:06:00)
• Melissa’s inspiration + process for creating the Tarot jewelry line: High Priestess, Empress, Strength, Death (1:22:01)
• Melinda’s relationship with The Star and The Hierophant (1:31:58)
• Challenges of the Four of Pentacles (1:34:49)
• Transiting through The Star (1:37:04)
Find full show notes for this episode: https://wildsoulpodcast.com/blog/sacred-self-adornment-melinda-lee-holm
Follow Melinda at http://www.melindaleeholm.com/ and on Instagram at @melindaleeholm
ABOUT THE PODCAST
Hosted by intuitive tarot reader, holistic counselor and teacher, Lindsay Mack, Tarot for the Wild Soul is a weaving of deep conversations with folks who use Tarot in their lives, channeled energetic offerings, intuitive readings on the months ahead, and mini Tarot lessons.
Lindsay is an intuitive tarot reader, holistic counselor, teacher and writer based in Brooklyn, NY. She is the founder of Wild Soul Healing and Tarot for the Wild Soul, as well as the host of this podcast. She has been studying and reading Tarot for over 20 years. As a joyful and healthy survivor of childhood abuse & PTSD, Lindsay is passionately dedicated to honoring and helping to bring space, light and healing to those who are experiencing mental, emotional or physical suffering. It is an organic part of her healing work with the Tarot, and she is honored to be sharing these offerings to those who feel called to them.
- Religion & Spirituality