we have the big pleasure to present another young talent of the electronic italian scene,
Federico Leocata [Frustrated Funk/WéMè Records/Le Galassie di Seyfert]
Federico Leocata is an italian audio-visual artist.
As a visual artist has exhibited in Athens, Thessaloniki and Catania, and then expand his artistic research in the field of sound, based on analysis within the human psyche.
Discovered by Heinrich Mueller (Dopplereffekt, Drexciya), released its first EP in 2010 for the belgian Wémè Records, attracting the interest of labels like Frustrated Funk and Last Known Trajectory.
Federico makes scientific electro sinewaves with dark attitude and melodic outfit, his music comes in the folds of the mind. His performances consist of a live show where the sound and video works in sinergy. The art of Federico Leocata rappresents the psychotic state of the contemporary man with references to unconscious and to jungian studies but giving a personal interpretation of them. His artworks communicate a sense of coldness and a state of alienation, but they are full of mystical and esoteric elements; they project on psychotic dimension that expresses the hidden dark side of the human mind.
- Intro (L'Homme Qui Te Regarde)
- Der Prozess
- The Man From Another Place
- L'Homme Qui Te Regarde
- Misidentification Syndrome
- The World Spins
- The Same Particles
- The Oblivion
all tracks by Federico Leocata
- L'Homme Qui Te Regarde EP, Le Galassie di Seyfert 
- Unio Mystica EP, Le Galassie di Seyfert Records
- Perfido Incanto EP, WéMè Records
- Archivia EP, Pinkpube Netlabel 
- Thessaloniki, Greece, Cheapart, Stratopedo Kodra, Kalamaria / Athens, Greece, Espressioni Italiane, Technopolis 
- Acitrezza (CT), Italy, Hand Luggage Art, Marina Palace Hotel 
- Catania, Italy, Resistere X Esistere, Galleria Artecontemporanea 
- Biancavilla (CT), Italy, Drink Shop Visions, Circolo Castriota 
- Vecchia Dogana, Catania, Italy 
- Katakomben, Eupen, Belgium 
- Villa Comunale, Biancavilla (CT), Italy 
more info at