Advertising is the rattling of a stick inside a swill bucket. "George Orwell"
This is a story all stories are a lie.
Do you suffer from Delusional Sound Disorder?
DSD is a more common then you would think.
This disorder is quit possibly happening to you.
• loss of appetite, increase in appetite, any changes in eating habits, unexplained weight loss or gain
• unnecessary desire to purchase anything but brand named products are the most desirable
• obsessed with owning the newest electronic devises
• extreme hyperactivity; excessive talkativeness
• sudden loss of consciousness during a commercial breaks
• changes in friends; new hang-outs; sudden avoidance of old crowd; doesn't want to talk about new friends; friends are known drug users
• unnecessary desire to participate in popular activities or hobbies
• obsessed with the next newest product
• difficulty in paying attention; forgetfulness
• general lack of motivation, energy, self-esteem, "I don't care" attitude
• sudden oversensitivity, temper tantrums, or resentful behavior
• moodiness, irritability, or nervousness
• silliness or giddiness
• mild or extreme cases of diarrhea, abdominal pain, malaise, fever, nausea and vomiting, paranoia
• self-evaluation is unduly influenced by size and weight
• excessive need for privacy; unreachable
• feels uncomfortable or helpless when alone because of exaggerated fears of being unable to care for himself or herself
• has difficulty making everyday decisions without an excessive amount of advice and reassurance from others
• secretive or suspicious behavior
• inability to sleep, awake at unusual times, unusual laziness
• chronic dishonesty
• chronic honesty
• unexplained need for money, stealing money or items
• spending sprees give you a high followed by depressive episodes
• red, watery eyes; pupils larger or smaller than usual; blank stare
• cold, sweaty palms; shaking hands
• you find bargains irresistible, even if you don't need the item
• difficult to slow your mind down, and that their speeding thoughts are well crafted
• this is a story all stories are a lie
If you have one or more of these symptoms you are more then likely experiencing the common affliction of DSD.
Causes of DSD
The main cause of DSD is through listening to Popular Music. This is due the fact that it is actually a corporate driven construct of imperceptive noise. Popular music which is commonly referred to as Pop Music contains many sub categories. We will for ease refer to it as Corporate Noise.
Corporate Noise as such makes use of ancient arcane formulas. These formulas were time , place, and people specific. These formulas are the construction of energies transferred as sounds designed for the purpose of managing energy through a group of individual’s with a specific higher purpose in mind.
Corporate Noise on the other hand is created through the mechanical use of these formulas which have been in use in one form or another since before the dawn of recorded history. It is through our automatic cultural use and common lack of understanding of such powerful esoteric procedures that causes the vigor in its effectiveness to create disease.
Though in the past for a given situations the use of such formula may have been quite useful to humanity. These uses of formulas have been appropriated in many aspects of our culture. Any organization such as a corporation is a great example of this naive usage.
It is then this automatic usage in our culture and because of the inadvertent advantage it gives in kidnapping the individual’s free will and the maintenance and control of large groups of human beings that makes this appropriation so prevalent throughout the ages.
Dangers of the Dreaded “Delusional Sound Disorder”
Corporate Noise can be absorbedly seductive drawing one into feeble addictive delusional states. Its impact over a long period of time may destroy ones ability to appreciate the potential liberating power of music.
Suggested Remedies for DSD
Sublimatus School of Sorcery is one remedy for the dreaded DSD.
Also see our site Transcendental Hub:
We at Sublimatus seek out and offer methods to help those who are suffering from DSD.
Our work at Sublimatus is devoted to this task of helping you reclaim your free will and assist in your progress of waking up from this dreaded disorder.
Below for example is a place to begin:
“Start slow and do anything in your power to bring to your consciousness awareness the power of “Your Creative Nature.” Take as little as a few seconds a day to do something, anything that is playful.”
We will be using this site to post more suggested remedies to keep you inspired!
Thank you for being,