soundcloud.com/Accentbuster _ 303 Dimensions 026 (Part 2) (November 7th 2017)
di.fm/shows/303-dimensions | di.fm/oldschoolacid
01. J-Sphere - Das Salz Der Erde [Promo]
02. RamzGT - Destiny [HHertzSignal]
03. Air Force 3.03 - Refractive Condensation [303parseca]
04. Säure Syndikat - Time Warp [Promo]
05. Diegel & Kallemann - Beschleunigungskraft [HHertzSignal]
06. RikkArt vs. Accentbuster - Ellerhoop (Accentbuster´s Solo Trip) [Promo]
07. Cristian Vogel & Neil Landstrumm - Comes (Accentbuster Re-Edit) [Not on Label]
08. Accentbuster - Blaukraut (Superpsy Mix) [HHertzSignal]
09. Accentbuster - Close Discounters [Promo]
10. TrRaxxter - Gravity [HHertzSignal]
11. Accentbuster - Ver-Scho-Ben [Promo]
12. Accentbuster - Extrabass [Promo]
13. TrRaxxter - Wardrums 2017 [Promo]
14. Accentbuster - Ruettler [HHertzSignal]
15. TrRaxxter - Shufflegain 2017 [Promo]
16. Strategic Rainbow Supercommand - MDMA (Gendefekt Remix) [Hypnohouse Trax]
17. Step Response - Some Production [HHertzSignal]
18. Mike Volt vs. Accentbuster - Trackig Track (Live Mix) [Promo]
19. RamzGT - Violetshaped One [HHertzSignal]
20. Accentbuster - Lucid Dream (Original Mixdown) [HHertzSignal]
21. Danson - Guide Me In [HHertzSignal]
22. Accentbuster - Where Has My Love Gone (Original Mixdown) [HHertzSignal]
23. Refuge - Swayzak Experiment [HHertzSignal]
24. Accentbuster - Das Licht Der Welt [HHertzSignal]
Accentbuster (aka DJ Horus), was a constant figure in the techno-scene of East Hesse, a producer and DJ, who has always reinvented himself over the years, creating new definitions of Techno. His DJ sets, which has been "vinyl-only" for a long time in various clubs and at many parties, have always been characterized by a clear and uncompromising definition of state-of-the-art techno. They have moved stylistically from (Acid) Techno and (Hard & Acid) Trance to Progressive House & Techno to what is now generally understood as an honest and hearty tech house and techno.
At times he was allowed to experiment in a combo during a live performance with a whole fleet of studio equipment at various events. He also played a major role in the organization of whole party series. In his present appearances, he now combines these two elements and creates unique sets with live performance passages.
Already in his childhood, on the other hand, he began to experiment with synthesizer sounds and to experiment with samples after shorter classical music excursions in flute and guitar playing. Mainly influenced by the Frankfurt sound of this time he began to produce electronic dance music in his own small home studio at the tender age of 14 years in the early 1990s. With numerous international releases as well as remixes / re-edits for well-known artists, he can be found throughout the web (officially released for the Australian House legend DJ HMC, now known as Late Nite Tuff Guy, or unpublished to Paul & Fritz Kalkbrenner's Sky and Sand).
Together with his mostly long-time companions from the scene, numerous other projects for live performances and / or publications such as Fogmountain Soundsystems, Diegel & Kallemann, Innerself Pilots, March & The Barkeeper, Triplox, Accentbuster & Oedla, Brecholot or SYNthACKtix. He also appeared as a solo artist with various project names, including: Squares Project, J-Sphere, Raminado, Watercourse, Horus2, and most recently Accent B and Strategic Rainbow Supercommand. The publications are in the most diverse forms of electronic dance music, each of the projects mentioned has or had its own dynamic.
In the meantime, he has now been established in the vicinity of Hansestadt Hamburg for several years now with his first own label HHertzSignal, which started in November 2016. The name is a program, because it is about techno with heart and thus also various subgenres of the classical technobegriff, but only to honest and thus uncompromised, affective and direct dance music.