@accentbuster _ 303 Dimensions 037 P2 (October 2nd 2018) (3 Year Anniversary Set)
di.fm/shows/303-dimensions | di.fm/oldschoolacid
01. Emmanuel Top - Reset (Accentbuster's Supernatural Edit) [Not on Label]
02. Razor's Edge - Sleepless (Underground Contribution Mix) [Prolekult]
03. Chilled Forces - Stop Me [HHertzSignal]
04. Christian Smith & John Selway - Delirium [Tronic]
05. Acid Scout - +++ Acid [Disko B]
06. Morgan Wild - Phat Man [Music Man Records]
07. R.Hawtin - Call It What You Want! [Plus 8 Records]
08. Chilled Forces - Spacevox [HHertzSignal]
09. Sourmash - The Blessing [Zoom Records]
10. Accentbuster - Blaukraut (Superpsy Mix) [HHertzSignal]
11. Firefly Featuring Ursula Rucker - Supernatural (DJ Wink's Acid Journey) [Ovum Recordings]
12. Chilled Forces - Natural Source [HHertzSignal]
13. Raminado - Arpache [HHertzSignal]
14. Accentbuster - Meeresrausch (Position Poseidon) [HHertzSignal]
15. Accentbuster - Freya [HHertzSignal]
16. Renegade Legion - The Weeping Waste [Fnac Music Dance Division]
Accentbuster (aka DJ Horus), was a constant figure in the techno-scene of East Hesse, a producer and DJ, who has always reinvented himself over the years, creating new definitions of Techno. His DJ sets, which has been "vinyl-only" for a long time in various clubs and at many parties, have always been characterized by a clear and uncompromising definition of state-of-the-art techno. They have moved stylistically from (Acid) Techno and (Hard & Acid) Trance to Progressive House & Techno to what is now generally understood as an honest and hearty tech house and techno.
At times he was allowed to experiment in a combo during a live performance with a whole fleet of studio equipment at various events. He also played a major role in the organization of whole party series. In his present appearances, he now combines these two elements and creates unique sets with live performance passages.
Already in his childhood, on the other hand, he began to experiment with synthesizer sounds and to experiment with samples after shorter classical music excursions in flute and guitar playing. Mainly influenced by the Frankfurt sound of this time he began to produce electronic dance music in his own small home studio at the tender age of 14 years in the early 1990s. With numerous international releases as well as remixes / re-edits for well-known artists, he can be found throughout the web (officially released for the Australian House legend DJ HMC, now known as Late Nite Tuff Guy, or unpublished to Paul & Fritz Kalkbrenner's Sky and Sand).
Together with his mostly long-time companions from the scene, numerous other projects for live performances and / or publications such as Fogmountain Soundsystems, Diegel & Kallemann, Innerself Pilots, March & The Barkeeper, Triplox, Accentbuster & Oedla, Brecholot or SYNthACKtix. He also appeared as a solo artist with various project names, including: Squares Project, J-Sphere, Raminado, Watercourse, Horus2, and most recently Accent B and Strategic Rainbow Supercommand. The publications are in the most diverse forms of electronic dance music, each of the projects mentioned has or had its own dynamic.
In the meantime, he has now been established in the vicinity of Hansestadt Hamburg for several years now with his first own label HHertzSignal, which started in November 2016. The name is a program, because it is about techno with heart and thus also various subgenres of the classical technobegriff, but only to honest and thus uncompromised, affective and direct dance music.