Bulgarian psytech genius KLIMENT leads us into the 'Depths of Delusion' on 14th June 2014 Saturday 8pm CET on the Trance channel.
Kliment Dichev solo project emerges after years of musical experiments within various electronic genres: progressive, psytrance, deep minimal, ambient, idm, drumnbass. Featuring several other music projects (Once Upon a Time, Samodelia, idmt), he works in collaboration with producers and musicians such as Moshic, Kintar, Micromattic, Skiller, Surbahar, Elitsa Todorova & Stoyan Yankoulov, Nambient, Aura Rascon, Milena Sergueeva, Veselin Mitev, Orlin Cvetanov... His releases for labels over the world - Electric Dream, Contrast, Iboga, Blue hour sounds Tribal Vision, ChillOm, Iboga Mexico, Soultribe, YSE, Absolutive, Sofa Beats - made up his name as one of the best acts from Bulgaria, with gigs across many clubs and festivals in Europe and world's progressive and scene. Along the electronic works, he is often involved in movie productions as music composer and/or sound engineer - audio for 3d outdoor video mapping projections, music for contemporary dance performances, movie score etc.
• Empty Space (Zenon records 2013)
• 2 upcoming EPs - 6 deep tech & prog tracks, (Electrick dream 2013)
• upcoming psytrance album (Blue Hour Sounds 2013)
• EP 'Freedom Elevator', (Iboga Mexico, MX, 2009)
• 'The Perpetual Ritual' (Ambient album), (Electrik Dream, UK 2009)
• EP on Vinyl - Micromattic vs Kliment, (Absolutive Records, FR 2009)
• EP 'Secondary Motion', (Iboga Records DK, 2008)
• EP 'Origins' incl. Moshic remix, (Contrast records IL, 2008)
• EP 'Memories of a picture', (Iboga Records DK, 2007)
• Ar Kane - 'The eerie prophecy', (Farfield records UK, 2003)
Zenon Records: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Zenon-Records/286570021721?fref=ts