Paulo Franco is a Richmond, Virginia based bilingual songwriter. His new release The Last Card contains 13 songs, ten in English and three in Spanish, all influenced by his love of Old School Country, Rock, Singer-Songwriter, Americana and the music of Colombia.
The record is available now on my website www.peflmusic.com, on iTunes, Amazon and all other digital outlets.
All songs written by Paulo Franco/BMI - Four Os Publishing except One More Night by Paulo Franco/BMI - Four Os Publishing and Shane Cooley/ASCAP.
Produced and Engineered by Bob Rupe, Richmond, VA
Mastered by Bob Rupe at P&P Studio, Richmond, VA
Recorded at P&P Sound Studio, Richmond, VA
The Last Card: Dramatis Personae
1. Paulo Franco: Vocals, Rhythm Guitar; Acoustic Guitar, 12 String Guitar (Tracks 2 and 6), Tiple (Track 10), Klave (Track 7)
2. Bob Rupe: Bass, Backing Vocals (Tracks 5, 13), Electric Guitar (Tracks 7, 13)
3. Dusty Simmons: Drums/Percussion (Tracks 1, 4, 5, 7, 11 and 13)
4. Johnny Hott: Drums/Percussion (Tracks 2, 8, 10 and 11)
5. Daniel Clarke: Keyboards (Tracks 2, 5, 8, 9 and 11) Accordion (Track 6)
6. Daniel Sessler: Lead Guitar (Tracks 4 and 13)
7. Charles Arthur: Lead Guitar (Tracks 5, 8 and 11)
8. Stephen McCarthy: Lead Guitar (Track 2)
9. Shane Cooley: Vocals and Guitar (Track 12), Background Vocals (Track 4)
10 Jesse Wells: Fiddle (Tracks 3 and 9)
10. Jordan Tarrant: Classical Guitar (Track 10)
11. Roger Carroll: Saxophone (Track 7)
Paulo Franco’s tracks