FREE at http://badass2.ocremix.org
BadAss: Boss Themes: Volume II is the 43rd album published by OverClocked ReMix. It features fourteen tracks from twelve artists, arranging boss themes from seventeen different games.
It was made by fans, for fans, and is not affiliated with or endorsed by any game publisher or developer; all images, characters, and original compositions are copyright their respective owners.
• Games: Super Mario World 2: Yoshi's Island, Sonic & Knuckles, Splatterhouse 3, Conker's Bad Fur Day, Half-Life 2, Kirby 64, Sonic the Hedgehog 3, Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time, Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past, Mega Man 3, Mega Man, Doom Troopers, Streets of Rage 2, RosenkreuzStilette, Demon's Crest, Sonic the Hedgehog 2
• Characters: Baby Bowser, Minor Boss (Sonic & Knuckles), Teddy Bear, Combine, 0-2, Dr. Eggman, Ganondorf, Dr. Wily, Dark Legion, The Syndicate, Magi, The Infinite Demon, The Great Mighty Poo, Dr. Robotnik
• Composers: Koji Kondo, Howard Drossin, Eiko Kaneda, Kelly Bailey, Hirokazu Ando, Jun Ishikawa, Sega Sound Team, Harumi Fujita, Yasuaki Fujita, Fletcher Beasley, Yuzo Koshiro, AM3, Toshihiko Horiyama, Robin Beanland, Masato Nakamura
• David L. Puga
• Pieter van Os (pu_freak) - co-director
• David L. Puga
• Andrew Albon (Polar Eclipse) - logo
• Justin Lassen
• Brandon Strader
• Stevo Bortz (Level 99) - design edits
• David Lloyd (djpretzel) - design edits
• Caleb Winters (Calebyte) - original design
• Alexandre Mourey (Chernabogue) - design, editing, direction
• José E. Felix (José the Bronx Rican) - editing, direction
• Stevo Bortz (Level 99)
• Dustin Lagaly (Theory of N)
• Wesley Cho (Bahamut)
• Jesse Taub (Vig)
• Andrew Luers (OA)
• David W. Lloyd (djpretzel)
• Larry Oji (Liontamer)
Founded in 1999, OverClocked ReMix is an organization dedicated to the appreciation, preservation, and interpretation of video game music. Its primary focus is http://ocremix.org - a website featuring thousands of free fan arrangements, information on game music and composers, resources for aspiring artists, and a thriving community of video game music fans.
For media inquiries (interviews, articles, conventions) or soundtrack development with OverClocked ReMix, please contact us!
OverClocked ReMix is a not-for-profit site that provides a ton of free music, which requires a ton of bandwidth and a pretty hefty web server. We need your help to keep the site running!