FREE at http://ocremix.org/info/Apex_2016:_I_Got_Next
Apex 2016: I Got Next is the 58th album published by OverClocked ReMix. It features 9 tracks from 12 artists, arranging themes from 9 different fighting games that comprise the Apex 2016 tournaments.
It was made by fans, for fans, and is not affiliated with or endorsed by any game publisher or developer; all images, characters, and original compositions are copyright their respective owners.
• Games: Super Smash Bros., Street Fighter V, Ultimate Marvel vs. Capcom 3, Pokkén Tournament, Super Smash Bros. Brawl, Killer Instinct, Mortal Kombat X, Super Smash Bros. Melee, Super Smash Bros. for Wii U
• Composers: Hirokazu Ando, Yoko Shimomura, Hideki Okugawa, Hideyuki Fukasawa, Shota Kageyama, Nobuo Uematsu, Robin Beanland, Oliver Adams, Junichi Nakatsuru
• ReMixers: Garrett Williamson, Yungtown, Neblix, WillRock, timaeus222, Chernabogue, Tuberz McGee, Furilas, Sir_NutS, DJ RoboRob, ladyWildfire, DjjD
• Shariq Ansari (DarkeSword)
• Shariq Ansari (DarkeSword) - design, text
• Quentin Ross (Arkayne) - Pit
• Alexis Gepty (pimpsc00by) - Bifuteki
• David W. Lloyd (djpretzel) - OC ReMix
• Larry Oji (Liontamer) - OC ReMix
Founded in 1999, OverClocked ReMix is an organization dedicated to the appreciation, preservation, and interpretation of video game music. Its primary focus is http://ocremix.org - a website featuring thousands of free fan arrangements, information on game music and composers, resources for aspiring artists, and a thriving community of video game music fans.
For media inquiries (interviews, articles, conventions) or soundtrack development with OverClocked ReMix, please contact us!
OverClocked ReMix is a not-for-profit site that provides a ton of free music, which requires a ton of bandwidth and a pretty hefty web server. We need your help to keep the site running!
- Video game music