NJ Injury Guys in Union City, New Jersey is a Birth injury law firm that helps clients recover compensation for injuries caused by the medical negligence of others through civil lawsuits. As experienced Birth injury lawyers, our team of lawyers offers free case consultations to those who were injured during birth.
This can include Brain Damage, Cerebral Palsy, Erb's Palsy, and Hypoxic Ischemic Encephalopathy. Our local birth Injury Lawyers have helped clients in Union City, Weehawken, New Durham, West New York, Guttenberg, Secaucus, The Heights, Hoboken, Woodcliff, Bergenwood, Fairview, North Bergen, Racetrack Section, Cliffside Park, Ridgefield, Grantwood, and Edgewater, NJ.
What Are The Most Common Birth Injuries?
Birth injuries are a major cause of brain damage in children and often result from negligent care during childbirth. While there is no way to determine which birth injuries are caused by medical malpractice and which are the result of simple mistakes, it is important to know that birth injuries are the leading cause of severe brain damage in children.
Birth injuries can result from a variety of medical errors including the following:
• An infection that results in a premature baby being born
• An injury that occurs during labor and delivery
• A failure to provide proper oxygen and nutrition to a newborn
• A failure to monitor fetal heart rate and contractions
• An injury to the placenta that leads to a lack of oxygen to the baby
• A problem with the umbilical cord that prevents the baby from receiving adequate blood flow
• An injury to the baby’s head that causes excessive swelling and bleeding in the brain
• An injury to the baby’s head that causes bleeding into the brain
• A problem with the baby’s blood that leads to low oxygen levels and brain damage
Birth injuries can occur at any time and are not limited to the birth of a premature baby. Babies that are born too soon or too big may have birth injuries.
Birth injuries often require intensive treatment and rehabilitation. The severity of the injury may limit a child’s ability to function, which may result in special education classes and other supports. It is important for parents to seek out a birth injury lawyer as soon as possible to protect their child’s rights.
Visit us online:
NJ Injury Guys
2811 Bergenline Ave, 2nd Fl
Union City, NJ 07087
Phone: (551) 273-4865
Find us around the web:
Like us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/njinjuryguysunioncity/
Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/njinjuryguys
Connect on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/showcase/union-city-personal-injury-lawyer/
Check us out on Pinterest: https://www.pinterest.com/newjerseypersonalinjurylawyer/union-city-personal-injury-lawyer/
Read our reviews on Yelp: https://www.yelp.com/biz/nj-injury-guys-union-city
Find us on SoundCloud: https://soundcloud.com/nj-injury-guys
Listen to our BuzzSprout Podcasts: https://www.buzzsprout.com/1945548