Revolution Will Be Audiovised [Important Message To The Community!]
<b>Transcription</b>: <i>This is an important message: please, listen carefully! I don't agree with the newly introduced changes, which make SoundCloud unusable for content providers. It is mainly directed towards smartphone and tablet users, but, this is not Facebook® or Twitter®: this is a community of professionals! We don't have time to play with silly toys, wee need powerful tools. If our listeners and fans won't find new songs anymore, because we have set every track to private, and don't feel motivated to produce further material, then... what's gonna happen, guys? Please, SoundCloud developers, listen to us: your loyal community, with many paying customers helping you to improve this site, and even more people enriching the listeners experience with our creativity. If you are a producer and if you don't agree with the recent changes, please, set all of your tracks to private and repost this message to your profile, share it with every one of your contacts and... if you are still able to find groups, add it to as many as possible. Revolution will not be televised.... will be audiovised! Peace, and thanks for your collaboration!</i>
<b>To All Kind Supporters</b>: please, <a href="http://soundcloud.com/joornitth/revolution-will-be-audiovised/download"><b>download</b></a> this track, <a href="http://i1.sndcdn.com/artworks-000035633572-iyf1e1-original.jpg?cc2e701"><b>grab the artwork</b></a> then click <a href="http://pastebin.com/raw.php?i=d8bq0ruK"><b>here</b></a> and copy the whole raw text and publish it as title/description on your own copy. Don't forget to set your other tracks as private. Furthermore, all the copies of this plea should be added to <a href="http://soundcloud.com/groups/the-society-for-the-preservation-of-ye-olde-soundcloud"><b>this group</b></a>). Thank you very much for your support! :)
<b>Kind requests to the SoundCloud developers</b> (add yours on the comments):
• Please, restore the download counts on every track.
• Please, give groups more visibility and make them easier to access.
• Please, no autoplay on the main SoundCloud page: it's pretty annoying.
• Please, highlight better the song's author on reposts.
• Please, don't suggest us whom we should follow: we already know by ourselves.
• Please, no unrelated suggestions on single tracks: what we like doesn't necessarily reflect what we produce.
• Please, don't cut words in half on our main profile's text: use standard formatting.
• Please, leave the full bio of artists directly accessible without having to click on a link.
• Please, show the matching text for external links on the main profile: long URLs wrap really bad.
• Please, don't encourage SMS-style comments by cutting them: let people give constructive criticism and suggestions.
• Please, restore the full size of icons on comments, and make the text more readable.
• Please, restore the old dashboard and let people remove tracks they've already listened to.
• <a href="http://www.peterkoeller.de/extras/IdeasForNextSoundcloud.jpg"><b>Here</b></a> are some very nice ideas from <a href="http://soundcloud.com/gaspode8">Peter Köller</a>, to help improve the new SoundCloud.
The list <a href="http://blog.soundcloud.com/2012/12/04/next-becomes-soundcloud/">goes on</a>.... and we are <a href="http://soundcloud.com/tracks/search?q=Revolution%20Will%20Be%20Audiovised"><b>growing!</b></a>
Thank you very much for your attention: we appreciate.
<b>December 7, 2012 - IMPORTANT MESSAGE TO ALL CONTRIBUTORS AND SUPPORTERS:</B>
Dear friends, listeners, followers and fellow fighters for the battle of Classic Sound Cloud:
this initiative gave me a chance to meet <b>many interesting people</b> with whom express reciprocal thoughts. It started quietly, it has developed and improved thanks to your contributions and your commitment and now it's beginning to <b>reach a broader audience</b>. If I'd have to judge, based on the fact that I was alone, that I neither have a Twitter account, nor a Facebook profile, and my followers are only a handful, we've obtained rather good results in such a little time. It's now <b>time to reach the critical mass</b>. I see that people are now <b>organizing themselves</b> independently, get in touch, exchange ideas and spreading the message farther and farther away. This is a great thing. By my side <b>I'm pretty exhausted</b>. I'm receiving emails like it's raining, and I can't really keep running in this state of things, also I have personal and professional <b>commitments to comply with</b>. I wanna quote my friend @mister-t-11: <i>"We've done already quite some fighting here. Feels like the Olympics. So, let others carry the torch for a while."</i> So please, don't stop fighting: <b>you don't need leaders</b> to know what to do. Follow your heart, keep spreading this message and see what happens. It's the right time to see if we're gaining this battle or if it's better to give up: business plans have been made, money has been spent, nothing comes without a purpose. None of the parties will give up easily, but when the time comes, it's right to hang the guns to the nail and enjoy victory or acknowledge defeat. <b>Rock Steady!</b>