1. Macromism " la ball masque" - Promo
2. Terje Bakke - Horsel - Horsel EP
3. Lance de Sardi "In the Midst" - Bass Dub
4. Franco Cinelli - Promo
5. Nina Kraviz "Okains Scream" (Sebo K rmx)
6. Daniel Mehlhart "Fistbump" (Franco Cinelli rmx)
7. Marco Faraone, Arado "Dont Touch My Stereo"
8. Samuel Fach "Murter" - Simple Pleasure
9. DJ W!LD "Dance Until I Die" Soweso
10. Andrea Oliva "Click Off" Cadenza Records promo
11. Mark Fanciulli "The Tide" (Joris Voorn edit) Rejected
Straight out of Basel, Switzerland, the son of Italian immigrants Andrea Oliva packs a mixed bag of musical influences, inspired by everything from Detroit techno to early German house. Acquiring his first set of turntables aged 13, determined to master beat-matching he'd go in to the record shop and buy the only thing he could afford - the stacks of vinyl, "the awful stuff", that no one else wanted to buy - and that's how he learned to mix. Those days seem light-years away, but they have certainly paid off.
Whether lighting up the club behind the decks with his infectious enthusiasm, or sending ripples across the dancefloor with his deftly executed, grooving techno and house productions, since shooting to fame in 2007 for his 'Sombatiki' on Viva Records, and landing a much-coveted residency with In Bed With Space in Ibiza, Andrea Oliva has gone from strength to strength.
The latest addition to Luciano's Cadenza fraternity, playing as part of the Vagabundos at Pacha & Ushuaia in Ibiza, Andrea Oliva counts releases on a slew of respected imprints including Saved, Hideout, Hive Audio, VIVa Music, Be As One and, naturally, Cadenza. In addition, he is responsible for the weekly programming of Nordstern Club in his hometown, which has seen him build close performing friendships with Mirko Loko, Cesar Merveille and Michel Cleis, and bringing an army of hot talent to Basel, including the likes of Shlomi Aber, Audiofly, Luca Baccheti and Loco Dice.
Forthcoming releases on Cadenza Lab, Saved, Be As One, Plastic City Records and Soweso