Michael Darius Johnson
Check out this visual! This one was just for fun: www.youtube.com/watch?v=iJ0lzocyWhI
#musiclife #academics #fraternitylife #politicalscience #policies Twitter: @midwestdiplomat IG: @midwestdiplomat Facebook: www.facebook.com/midwestdiplomat
I've been heteroflexible, but am fluctuating and evolving, I'm a switch (D&S not S&M), I'm Schizophrenic, I was bullied a lot as a child, I'm a white male, I'm Buddhist leaning, I've graduated from college, I'm entrepreneurial and into independent politics, I grew up average, and I make music. I'm basically from a poorer city that's partly a suburb of Indianapolis to some.
I originally made music for therapy. Then I eventually made music for politics and my personal story. I don't want to be preachy, but politics is still involved in what I do. However, I am making music to be a diplomat and to be a people's champ.
Types of Music He Makes:
It wasn't until college (he's a marketing major and an economics and political science minor at Ball State University), especially 2015, that he became serious about putting together pop-rap, party-rap, rock-rap, pop, electronic, country, r&b, polka, funk, grime, alternative, trap influenced songs, and more. He began to make a name for himself then, as an artist who began developing an image as an artist who makes music with different topics, such as:
1) He makes party music (including party music that has political undertones);
2) He makes trap, funk, etc music that is about the positive and negative effects of using drugs and alcohol, pimping, and gambling, and how some of his friends use drugs and do other things in a way that are regulated well
3) Makes music about his situation as a Schizophrenic person;
4) Makes music about what'd happen if he'd act on evil temptations; plans on coming out with more music about relationships and alternative lifestyle;
5) Makes music about doing well in school;
6) Makes music that is geared toward working on developing the local scene in Muncie, IN and other cities like it;
7) Makes lifestyle music that is related to his diverse lifestyle that is becoming even more diverse
8) Makes music about being fake at first to growing up and learning how to be real
9) Makes music about making through the flight school of rap music
10) I could make music about how I'm a spectator and a fan when it comes to sports
11) He makes political music that is going to be hated by many, but loved by most because of his independent streak (since the political parties are so corruptible);
He has recently gained attention for his better than expected lyrics and purpose for his work.
I grew up in a city w/ mostly white, avg people, in a fam that didn't operate normal, w/ Schizophrenia & fluctuating & evolving sexuality, w/ a lot of talents (some sports, art, rapping, & playing the trumpet), w/ troubled, yet nice, demeanor, & w/ fairly bright mind.
Midwest Diplomat’s tracks