Hi Path Menders,
This week on the Mended Paths Podcast I am pleased to bring you my conversation with Bethany Stec Janicek a.k.a. Mrs. Love Chard! Not only did Bethany lose 80 Lbs and keep it off, she ignited a passion within herself to share the power of the Whole Food Plant Based Lifestyle with the world! She and her husband, Zane, run the awesome website Love Chard. She is a certified plant-based nutrition coach and helps others lose weight, reach body freedom, and gain a greater self-love. I love their moto "Work hard, Play hard, Love Chard!"
In today’s show we discuss (show notes):
- Her history; weight issues, dieting, and a desire to change (1:10),
- Dr. Fuhrman's "Eat to Live" PBS Special opened the door to her Whole Food Plant Based journey (5:10),
- Her first steps (6:47),
- On adding exercise (8:25),
- A sustainable approach (9:56),
- On Zane's transition (13:08),
- How the kitchen worked when she was transitioned and he wasn't (14:47),
- His transition; a 100 day challenge (16:35),
- Zane's results on the 100 day challenge (21:24),
- After the 100 days (23:00),
- A message she needed to share (27:28),
- On the name "Love Chard" (31:29), and,
- Love Chard services (32:24).
Thanks for Listening!
Resources referenced in this episode:
- Dr. Joel Fuhrman (Website), and,
- Happy Herbivore (Website).
You should totally check out Bethany's awesome website Love Chard (http://www.lovechard.com/). Love Chard is also found on:
- Facebook (https://www.facebook.com/LoveChardCommunity/),
- YouTube (https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCDCPuiJQ1aCbAKtUUspzZaA),
- Pinterest (https://www.pinterest.com/lovechard/), and,
- Instagram (https://www.instagram.com/mrslovechard/).
Don’t miss an episode! Go to (http://gem.godaddy.com/signups/233778/join) to join the Mended Paths Community and receive notification when a new episode is released. Plus, get your copy of the free Mended Paths: Back to Better “Healthy Living Quick Reference Guide” when you sign-up! You can also click here (https://www.facebook.com/groups/395816717446328) to go to the Friends of the Mended Paths Podcast Facebook group or here to go to the Mended Paths Facebook page.
If you’ve enjoyed the show, please share on your favorite social media and rate on the listings listed above.
We’d also love to hear from you; tell us what you like or dislike; leave a comment or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Wishing you the Best of Health,
Chadwick @ The Mended Paths Podcast