Composer, videoartist: www.oniricam.com - www.onlandsound.com- interaction image-sounds - contemporary, ambient, noise music oriented - Venice Italy
- studies in composition and electronic music
- degree in aesthetics-philosophy in University of Padova on a study about the perception of space in live electronics in Prometeo of Luigi Nono
- attended different composition courses with composers like Helmut Lachenmann, Azio Corghi, Alvise Vidolin
- his work, makes attention to a strict live work with instrument players: recording and sampling instruments and ambient sounds, to bild "constellations" of sounds and scores to use, to reassemble, to rewrite them in different compositons; is activity include many compositions of instrumentals and electronics works for different ensembles; some musics are edited by Tourette label in Bayreuth (“Four constellations before a dawn”);
- he has been working on sound/image relationship creating several audio-visual works, making great attention to the landscape images and sounds of Marghera Industries, urban sounds, industrial noises;
some videos works
- L'ultimo sguardo di Orfeo
16th Torino Film Festival; shown at X Fano Film Festival; shown at Valdarno Cinema Fedic 1999; shown at Festival Fabbrica Europa 1999 as a multivision installation - Dialogues Festival at the Matthew Gallery, Edimburgh, 1999 - Koreja Theatre in Messina, november 2004, as a theatrical work directed by Albert Prommegger; editing Luca Rivelli;
- Aprendo i sigilli delle ombre (2000)
Experimenta 2000 (TimeZones) Alberobello; - "Incontri e Videodocumenti su Musica Teatro Comunicazione La vespa e l'orchidea II", Groggia theater, Venezia (2003);
- Frammenti dai mondi perduti (Fragments from lost worlds) (2003)
61a Mostra Internazionale d'Arte Cinematografica Venezia Screenings section; commissioned by Regione Veneto, as an audio/visual concert, during the Videopolis Festival 2004 in Padova; editing Luca Rivelli;
- L.E.E.D.D. Last Electric Evening Dust Dance (2004)
Spazi/Ambienti/Metamorfosi Cà Foscari University and Université Paris1-Panthéon Sorbonne, at Magazzino del ferro Arsenal, as an audio/visual concert november 2004 - L'interprete creativo: progettare e comporre Confini e differenze a Venezia, Cà Foscari University Venice and Biennale Musica; - work included in the DVD produced by Live IXEM 2005 fesival, Venezia Mestre;
- Oniricam (for Guy Debord) by him and Luca Rivelli like co-author, performed live at Live!IXEM 06 festival, Rialto Santambrogio, Rome; - 404 Festival (404festival.com) Trieste, Vienna, Hasselt; - 4/6/07 Trieste, parco S. Giovanni - 404 Festival 2007; 14/6/07 Vienna, Fluc (fluc.at); 23/6/07 Hasselt, Belgio, Kunstencentrum (www.kunstencentrumbelgie.com); 14/8/07 Ludi Apollinares, Ispani (SA); 3/10/07 (S)definire la musica, Università di Venezia – Cà Foscari, in collaboration with 51 Festival Contemporary Music La Biennale di Venezia.
Manuel C Posadas e-mail: email@example.com
Comments by manuelcposadas oniricam
great bug! do you remeber me? manuel and the Weevils Klee!
il ritmo ipnotico avvolge e trascina
really beautiful Anders!
piano, electronic percussions, ambient sounds, trumphet (daniele goldoni), recorded in Oniricam Studio
great piece Anders! I'm planning to buy an 8track or an Orville to loop, write to me! :-)