District of Columbia
L J MTX
Electro House / Progressive House / EDM
Washington DC's Best DJ Of 2015 & 2016 - Washington City Paper: Best Of DC
For over a decade, LJ MTX has been a staple in Washington, DC’s Electronic Dance Music scene as a Producer, Global DJ, Label Owner and Event Promoter. As a 2-time ARIA Dance Chart Artist and a multi-time Beatport Top 100 Artist, his catalog of over 100 of his own original productions and remixes showcasing his signature blend of High-Energy Electro and Progressive House are praised by the likes of some of the very best global DJs and producers in the game including: Knife Party, Krewella, Laidback Luke, DJ Chuckie, The Crystal Method, DJ Dan, George Acosta, Morgan Page, Dyro, and DJ Bl3nd. His accolades as a producer along with his blue-collar work ethic have made LJ MTX one of the most respected and requested artists of his kind on the East Coast. In the DC/Maryland/Virginia (DMV) area alone, LJ has been featured on the main stages of the region's most prestigious venues and festivals including: Echostage, 930 Club, U Street Music Hall, Ultrabar, Baltimore Soundstage, The Paradox, Fur, Ibiza, Canal Club, Hat Factory, Cherry Blast Festival, Big Dub Festival, Starscape Festival, Nightmare Festival and Dreamscape Festival. Abroad, LJ has been invited to perform as far as Australia, and his most noteworthy achievement – as support on the Bring It All Back 2015 Tour where he captivated sold out crowds of over 20,000 people in 11 of UK’s largest arenas.
You can connect with him @LJMTX on every major social media platform on the planet and be sure to bookmark the one stop shop for all things LJ MTX at LJMTX dot COM.
• Voted Best DJ - Washington City Paper: Best of DC 2015 & 2016 (Ranked 3rd in 2010 & 2012)
• 2-time ARIA Dance Chart Remix Artist
• Multi-time Beatport Top 100 Electro House Artist
• Owner and operator of successful global music labels:
- Almost Famous Music (USA) (2015-present).
- Phethouse Records (AUS) (2012-present) – 3rd Best-Selling Label in Australia from 2012 - 2013
- Metronix Recordings (USA) (2007-2013)
• LJ MTX was the opening act for S Club 7's Bring It All Back Tour 2015 (UK) (May 2015) : This was a 12 show sold-out arena tour in the UK. Venues included: The O2 (London), Echo Arena (Liverpool), Birmingham Genting Arena, Manchester Arena, Metro Radio Arena and more.
• November 2011 marked a one-week tour of Gold Coast, Australia for the launch of Phethouse Records.
• LJ has provided direct support for S Club 7, Deorro, MSTRKRFT, Kill the Noise, Wolfgang Gartner, DJ Dan, The Crystal Method, DJ BL3ND, DVBBS, Borgeous, John B, Donald Glaude, Reid Speed, Joachim Garraud, DJ Boris, AJ (Lehrman) and One More Time: A Tribute to Daft Punk.
• "LJ MTX has all of the tools to be great in this industry. He is going to become better than great." - House Music Legend - DJ Dan
• "LJ MTX is the best thing going in the DC area, period." Lee Berdick, Transit/Give Productions Alumni and Former Buzzlife Resident
• "America's Ambassador of Melbourne Bounce" - BadassRaves.com
• Exclusive Interview with RVAMag.com: http://bit.ly/1XNxu2Z
• "I can only see that the sky is the limit for LJ MTX and his growing accomplishments which include props from Rob Swire, play in mixes from DJ BL3ND, charting in the top 100 on Beatport several times and play on XM radio just to name a few of his achievements." - Chris Pyrite, Bass-Ship.com
Users who are followed by LJ MTX
Promote Artists of The Electronic Scene & Music
Electro House, Progressive, Future House, Trap, Dubstep, Deep House, Tropical House And More Music
EDM Sound-Design Company
DMV, United States
#1 Voted EDM Samples / Sounds
EDM SoundCloud Chart
The Best Current EDM Tracks and Free Downloads !
@repostnetwork on twtr