- Underdub Records - Lezart Records -
- RCR Black Limited - W8RD - FBM Roster -
- Basement Reborn - Trouble - Blurry Tracks -
- Måinmise Records - Industrial Techno United -
- Larmes Records - CTL! -ROOM- Blockchain Rec -
◇ Some Good Gigs ◇
• 14.09.10 _CLT & Lezart: w/Dentis
• 24.08.18 _Magazine: w/ØBSXCUR, Mathys Lenne
• 21.05.17 _[AFTER] Made Festival: w/Mad Rey, Rene Wise, Kooper, BLCKSND, etc...
• 27.08.16 _Caussemique Festival: w/Spencer Parker, Boston 168, Mawimbi, Oniris, Laolu, Sau Poler, Asphalt-Pirates, Around The World, etc... [South of France]
• 28.11.15 _Gate: w/Régis "Karl O'Connor" Live [Montréal, Canada]
• 28.03.15 _The Mansion: w/Nigel Richards [Shanghai, China]
Parisian Dj and producer, Ket Robinson discovered Techno music when he was 12yo. Influenced by industrial sounds and Detroit's Techno, he has created an abyssal and mechanical universe that he expresses through a physical and impulsive Techno which resonates in the depths of soul.
His music allowed him to discover different countries in the whole world, especially in Shanghai (China), during a year and also in Montréal (Canada), where he played with Regis, founder of Downwards Records.
Ket is young but has already make himself known, his tracks were played by the greatest Techno artists such as Richie Hawtin during his Boiler Room in Buenos Aires, Charlotte de Witte during a podcast for Studio Brussels, Dense & Pika for BBC radio 1 Essential Mix, or by Maceo Plex in Moscow and Detroit.
Author of several EPs in labels such as Lezart Records, Variance Records (Ansome, Paul Birken, Luke Creed), Archivio 01 (ArchivOne’s Label), Mainmise Records or also Underdub Records; he described his music like « a gloomy and dark room, but unclouded and with a bit of sunbeams ».
【Check out some Podcasts on my MIXCLOUD】
Free DL @5958345
Ket Robinson’s tracks