Penguin and Chicken at Flygarns Haga.
- What kind of bird are you that cannot fly?
- A navy bird, I can swim.
And what kind of bird are YOU, little chicken?
You cannot fly either.
- Oh, mr Penguin, I could before- I mean my ancestors could.
I am what has become of me.
- That's not your fault. Beware, those who walk on two legs...
- Like you, mr Penguin?
- No, those non-birds, who walk on two legs and can fly, they'll see to it that you get in a soup.
- Ay! No no no, I don't want to be in a soup.
- We are in a soup already, all of us.
AIRMAN'S DEFOLIATING SOUP
Monsanto Agent Orange (2,4- D and 2,4, 5-T) 1 tbs
PCB's 1 cup
Dioxin 5 tbs
Genetically engineered soybeans 1/2 cups ( from Dupont or Dow)
Genetically engineered corn 1/3 cups (from Syngenta)
Baking soda 10 tbs
Pre-cook soybeans and corn, mix well with the rest of the ingredients and pour into a plastic bag. Shake vigorously.
PFFFKT! PFFF! SHKTTT!.........AY! .....NGM GN GN......HRSSSS!......AY GNMN Ggn pkht pk
He was a butterfly
The sunlight was a great attraction
It was a spectacular death
Not a postmodern performance
There was a lot of pathos in his wish
To shine with a stolen brilliance
What was forbidden for a creature of land
Only spurred Ikarus, but wasn't his goal
Alight on his wings- of wax was it
Competing in the air as wings usually do
The right congealed, the left close to a melting degree
He made a casimi and under the rays of sun
And the sun, that radiant solar bird
With a beak, sharp like a laser beam
Ripped apart those belligerent wings
And the toxic wax rain fell on the ground
You think Ikarus fell too
But that's a horrible mistake
He died, but
He learned to fly without wings
- Ah, mr Penguin, you scare me.
But I don't understand how he learned it.
- The same moment you forgot how to do it, he remembered it.
- He made a flying machine...
- Wait, wasn't he dead?
- Yes, he was. He was dead in his heart- it got scorched by the sun.
But please, don't interrupt me.
So, he made a flying machine with wings just like yours and a brain inside a pilot much smarter than yours.
- That's an insult, mr Penguin. You think that if you wear a smoking, you are as smart as them, the two-legged non-birds.
- No, I am smarter and I have to hurry before all ice melts away.
Penguin the Butcher Bird as Ikarus.
He was launched into atmosphere
On an airraft of ice
Illuminating the dark skies like a nova
And leaving meteorologists at a loss
He turned clouds upside down
Over the corn fields of the world
Like buckets of Chemtrail soup
To feed the hungry GMO sprouts
When all the foliage went grey
The temperatures stopped disobeying
Global warming ran out of steam
And ice was winning huge areas
On a kamikaze mission
Penguin the Butcher Bird
Self-butchered to join Laika
As the forces of gravity died
(Some ice splinters are still visible in the extinguished earth's telescopes)
The fable written for Animans performance at the Air Force museum, Linkoping, Sweden on 11 th March