Madrid based electronic music producer
- Jacktome - Good Jokes Bad Producers [RFC010, 2017]
- Straight Edge Dance EP [Rotten City files 05, 2016]
- Granada/Liberación (Rotten Citizens vol01) [Rotten City files 02, 2015]
- Defence of Excess - Drop It Low (JackWasFaster remix) [Voyeur Music, 2016]
- Steek - Revolving (JackWasFaster remix) [Envy Music 34, 2015]
- Gatos Negros - Rockets (JackWasFaster remix) [Rotten Citty Files 01, 2015]
- Role - Ocean (JackWasFaster remix) [Ocean remixes, 2014]
- Nimio - I Am Your Satellite (JackWasFaster Withdrawal Remix) [Origami Recs, 2014]
- Fira Fem - Cine Azteca (JackWasFaster crystal love rework) [Young Latitudes AHORA vol1, 2013]
JackWasFaster is Manuel Cachero’s most acid, analog and nightly side and it is also the aka which has allowed him to gear towards his passion for dancefloor oriented music. On his dj sets, live acts and productions, the artist focuses on exploring the commonplaces of synth disco, post- electronics, dark balearic, post punk heritage or the most raw and underground house.
His first remixes and productions had such a warm welcome that led his path towards the RedBull Music Academy Bass Camp. Soon after, the dj and producer Álvaro Cabana decided to sign him up on his new platform, Rotten City.
In 2015 JackWasFaster launched a live set in which he used hardware as the Elektron’s Octatrak and the Dave Smith Instruments’ Mopho, proving while touring around festivals as ArteNou or VillaManuela, parties as Versal or Danzeteria off-week and clubs as Mondo, Razzmatazz or Siroco, that he was one of the most solid live artists within the Spanish territory.
JackWasFaster definitely settled up in the scene in 20016, when he joined the line up for Sónar Festival in Barcelona. He launched there indeed his EP Straight Edge Dance taking a step further within his promising career.
This summer has been a lucky one for JackWasFaster, whose name has been on the line up of some of the best festivals in Spain, such as Uva Festival in Ronda, Brunch in the Park Madrid, Electrosplash Valencia along many other national and international artists. Whilst his tracks are played by some of the most renowned djs, such as Eskimo Twins, Heretic, Curses and Mugwump, his live performances have been getting stronger and stronger, and the distinctiveness of his raw, synthetic, powerful and analogic sound has led him to become one of the most highlighted and singular produces within our underground electronic scene.
DJ MAG ES