Revolution Will Be Audiovised [Important Message To The Community!]
Transcription: This is an important message: please, listen carefully! I don't agree with the newly introduced changes, which make SoundCloud unusable for content providers. It is mainly directed towards smartphone and tablet users, but, this is not Facebook® or Twitter®: this is a community of professionals! We don't have time to play with silly toys, wee need powerful tools. If our listeners and fans won't find new songs anymore, because we have set every track to private, and don't feel motivated to produce further material, then... what's gonna happen, guys? Please, SoundCloud developers, listen to us: your loyal community, with many paying customers helping you to improve this site, and even more people enriching the listeners experience with our creativity. If you are a producer and if you don't agree with the recent changes, please, set all of your tracks to private and repost this message to your profile, share it with every one of your contacts and... if you are still able to find groups, add it to as many as possible. Revolution will not be televised.... will be audiovised! Peace, and thanks for your collaboration!
To All Kind Supporters: please, download this track, grab the artwork then click here and copy the whole raw text and publish it as title/description on your own copy. Don't forget to set your other tracks as private. Furthermore, all the copies of this plea should be added to this group). Thank you very much for your support! :)
Kind requests to the SoundCloud developers (add yours on the comments):
• Please, restore the download counts on every track.
• Please, give groups more visibility and make them easier to access.
• Please, no autoplay on the main SoundCloud page: it's pretty annoying.
• Please, highlight better the song's author on reposts.
• Please, don't suggest us whom we should follow: we already know by ourselves.
• Please, no unrelated suggestions on single tracks: what we like doesn't necessarily reflect what we produce.
• Please, don't cut words in half on our main profile's text: use standard formatting.
• Please, leave the full bio of artists directly accessible without having to click on a link.
• Please, show the matching text for external links on the main profile: long URLs wrap really bad.
• Please, don't encourage SMS-style comments by cutting them: let people give constructive criticism and suggestions.
• Please, restore the full size of icons on comments, and make the text more readable.
• Please, restore the old dashboard and let people remove tracks they've already listened to.
• Here are some very nice ideas from Peter Köller, to help improve the new SoundCloud.
The list goes on.... and we are growing!
Thank you very much for your attention: we appreciate your time and effort.