Composer, Producer & Pianist - Performed at the New York's Carnegie Hall and Vienna's Musikverein amongst different venues at many countries - Keyboardist from Los Govinda / Co-Founder/Keyboardist from Awaken Sky
• More than hundred recitals for diversal Governments, Presidents, Ambassadors and Diplomats troughout his whole career.
• Youth Symphony Orchestra of Costa Rica - Conductor: Marvin Araya, (2000).
• XII Official Season, Concerto for Piano y Orchestra Nº 5 from L. van Beethoven, National Symphony Orchestra, Conductor: Master Irwin Hoffman.
• Special concert to the honourable president of Spain José María Aznar, National Theatre (2001).
• Special Performance at Carnegie Hall due the 1st prize winner of Pinault School of Music (2001).
• Latin American Forum of Musical Education (FLADEM), 2002, Mexico D.F., recitals: Escuela Superior de Música and Sala Blas Galindo Del Centro Nacional de Bellas Artes.
• Audition at the Peabody Conservatory from the University John Hopkins, supervised by the Princess Cecilia de Medici (2002). Admitted in the school programme. No attendance due economical factors.
• Soloist with the Youth Symphony Orchestra of Costa Rica on meeting to the presidents of the European Union, Concerto for piano and orchestra Nº 2 from Frédéric Chopin (2004).
• Special Invitation from the New York, Carnegie Hall (2004).
• Guatemala , invited to present a concert by the Costa Rica embassy in Guatemala , (2004).
• Puerto Rico, Special invitation from the Puerto Rican Government, Salón de los Espejos en La Fortaleza (2004).
• United Nations, Vienna Headquarters, Special Invitation from the Costa Rica Embassy (2007).
• BeethovenSaal, 19th District, Official invitation from the Austrian Government and the Vienna Mayor (2007).
• Performance at the Prestigious Musikverein on Vienna (2007).
• Special Invitation by the Central American Embassies and the Municipality of San Isidro at Lima, Peru (2008).• Performance at the International Choirs Festival invited by the University Ricardo Palma at the Ccori Wasi Auditorium on Lima, Peru (2008).
• 1st International Piano Festival - Lima, Peru (2009)
• 2nd International Piano Festival as Hommage for Frédéric Chopin - Lima, Peru (2010)
• Young Soloist of Costa Rica, 2001, National Symphony Orchestra
• 1st prize winner for the Interlochen Arts Academy, Michigan USA (2000).
• 1st prize winner Pinault School of Music (2001).
• Scholarship granted from the Ministry of Culture , Costa Rica , (2001).
• 1st prize winner , Special Award, Honourable Mention with special congratulations from Jury, Pinault School of Music; presentation in Carnegie Hall, New York City (2003).
• Admitted in the Escuela de Música Atempo in Barcelona, Spain (2005)
Education and Training on Music:
• National Superior Institute of Arts, San Jose, Costa Rica (1998- 2006).
• Pilot Plan at the Music Faculty, National University (U.N.A.) (Piano and Composition) (1999-2005)
• Intensive Training Plan for Piano, National University (U.N.A.) (2000-2005).
• Training courses on sound engineering and audio production.
• Music Faculty of the Costa Rica University (U.C.R.) (2008-2010)
• Ph.D. Gyorgy Sandor (Juilliard School of Music, New York)
• Ph.D. Stephen Perry (Interlochen Arts Academy, Traverse City, Michigan)
• Ph.D. Ana María Trenchi Bottazzi (Pinault International Academy, New York)
• Ph.D. Bruno Bottazzi (Pinault International Academy of Piano, New York)
• Ph.D. Jacques Sagot (Rice University, Houston, Texas - Costa Rican Pianist)
• Ph.D. Robert Roux (Rice University, Houston, Texas)
• Ph.D. Andrei Pisarev (Tchaikovsky Conservatory, Moscow)
• Ph.D. Arcady Aronov (Manhattan School of Music, New York)
• Ph.D. Bozena Schmid-Adamczyk (Conservateur adj. Musée F. Chopin- G. Sand.)
• Ph.D. Edith Fischer y el Dr. Jorge Pepi Alós (Conservateur du Swiss).
Users who are followed by Izmael Pacheco
Patricia Molina Cerna
Heredia, Costa Rica
San José, Costa Rica
San José, Costa Rica