UN Security Orders ICP Out Of UN At 8 PM As It Edits Video Of Noon Briefing, March 10, 2016 by InnerCityPress published on 2016-03-11T01:51:53Z UN Orders ICP to Leave at 8 PM, As It Edits Video of False Noon Briefing Answers By Matthew Russell Lee UNITED NATIONS, March 10 -- On February 19, Inner City Press was thrown out of the UN, on two hours notice, after having put critical questions to UN Secretary General Ban Ki-moon's spokesman Stephane Dujarric including about the growing corruption scandal in Ban's UN. After Inner City Press was Banned from all UN premises on February 22, then reported on the UN from the park in front for three days, it re-entered on a reduced "non-resident correspondent" pass. On March 9 it was Banned from covering a meeting on UN Security Council reform; on March 10 it was unable to stakeout a meeting including Sri Lanka's Supreme Court Justice. But Inner City Press had been told that while the pass would not allow it to enter the UN after 7 pm, if it was already inside working, it could finish. On March 10 at 8 pm, as Inner City Press sat in the UN Lobby cafe area editing a video of the day's noon briefing, see below, UN Security officers approached and told it to leave. Immediately. Inner City Press asked if this rule applied to all non-resident correspondents, many of whom stayed much later than 8 pm, or only to it. "I"m just doing what I'm told," UN DSS Officer Clyde said, telling Inner City Press to take it up with his supervisor (Michael or Mick) Brown. This is harassment; it flows from the February 19 no due process order of Under Secretary General of DPI Cristina Gallach but has been enabled by inaction by the highest UN officials and some diplomats. See, InnerCityPress.com Genre News & Politics